In narrow collaboration with your direct colleagues (and with colleagues of other departments as well) you are responsible for the statistical and pharmacokinetic aspects of all (pre-) clinical and Phase-I until IV studies. You will be supported by our SAS programmers. Your main tasks are:
• Statistically evaluating and reporting the results,
• Giving statistical advise during the execution of the clinical studies and during the realization
of these studies.
• Participating in meetings (both internally and externally)
- You have a statistical background, preferably a M.Sc. Degree.
- Proactive, flexible and quality sensitive person.
- Team player with good communication skills and eye for detail.
- Fluent English, orally as well as in writing (Fluent Dutch is an advantage) and knowledge about SAS Programming and local guidelines for clinical studies are preferred.
QPS offers a dynamic and challenging working environment in an ambitious and fast growing international company.
Founded in 1995, QPS is a GLP/GCP-compliant contract research organization (CRO) supporting discovery, preclinical and clinical drug development. We provide quality services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients worldwide. Our regional laboratories and testing facilities are located at our headquarters in Newark, DE, USA; Springfield, MO, USA; Miami, FL, USA; Groningen, The Netherlands; Graz, Austria; Hyderabad, India and Taipei, Taiwan.
The Clinical Research Department of QPS Netherlands B.V. (Groningen) is expanding
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? QPS ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van (Bio-)Statistician.