Are you a passionate (junior) Controller with experience in Financial Administration and do you want to work for an ambitious, international and growing organization? Then Crunchr is looking for you!
As our Business Controller, you will create continuous business, operational and financial insights that will shape the growth of our organisation. You will get the freedom in setting up a professional function and advancing our measures to further improve our results. You will oversee the full scope of financial responsibilities, which includes the entire financial administration of Crunchr. You will work closely with our different departments to gather the measurements you need to create valuable insights. In this role you will work closely together with Dirk Jonker, founder and CEO of Crunchr. It is our plan to let you grow with our company and one day you might become our CFO. If you get energy from numbers, a diligent and accurate administration and creating smart insights that you cast to a big office TV, we think we have a match. We are looking for someone that has a passion to bring such insights to life, to inform all teams of the company performance.
- Manage the entire financial administration of Crunchr
- Creating integrated management insights from sales and finance to services and operations.
- Monitoring performance, targets and goals (we work with OKRs).
- Analysing the company performance and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Building investment scenarios for future growth.
- And much more, you are in charge!
- Are able to manage a thorough financial administration and have some (1-3 years) experience with business- or financial control (or similar).
- Have a Finance-related bachelor degree (hbo or wo) or higher.
- Have excellent analytical skills and love technology.
- Are available for 32 hours per week.
- Are detail-oriented and able to signal opportunities.
- Are able to challenge us and push the boundaries.
- Are eager to learn and develop yourself.
- Have excellent communication skills, in order to connect our teams through insights.
- Speak Dutch (fluent) and English (at least working proficiency).
- Working in a growing organisation that is internationally oriented.
- Lots of room to innovate and to make a real impact.
- Working with a young, ambitious team in an open culture.
- A competitive salary.
- The freedom and responsibility to do your job well.
- The opportunity to grow and help others grow.
- A well-connected office in Amsterdam.
Crunchr helps large companies to improve business performance through data analytics on talent and organisation. Our cloud solution helps HR and managers to get deep insights on where and how to optimise. We have just entered global strategic alliances, raised capital and are becoming world famous.
Our office is next to Amstel station and home to our international and ambitious team of around 30 people.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Crunchr ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior Business Controller (Dutch speaking).