Are you an experienced fullstack developer with a desire to work on medical software development? Our team is looking for you! We are based in the office in Veenendaal (The Netherlands) and specialize in workflow applications.
Are you an experienced fullstack developer with a desire to work on medical software development? Our team is looking for you! We are based in the office in Veenendaal (The Netherlands) and specialize in workflow applications. The products you will work on are PACS and medical workflow applications, used by radiologists and other medical doctors who work with X-ray, CT, MR, Ultrasound and other medical image types. Current products include Zillion Archive (ZA) and it's portal (ZAM-Portal), as well as the Radiology Information System (RIS).
WE OFFER THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Make a difference in a company that values technical excellence.
- Work in a modern international company with frequent contact to international offices.
- Join our diverse local development team, connected world-wide to colleague teams.
- Work in a small team, that cares about code reviews, testing and automation.
- Have fun and work in a productive environment.
- Work on products that matter, with value for doctors and patients.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- In depth knowledge of C++, knowledge of (or affinity with) C#
- Experience in testing your own code, code reviews and other processes and tools that make you a better developer
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch skills are not required)
- Knowledge of .NET, .NET Core, UML 2.0, building windows services, commonly used software design patterns and js frameworks are a plus
- Experience with JIRA, Jenkins, DICOM and/or HL7 are a plus
- Product support and/or medical sector experience are a plus
- Currently the team is working from home, but looking forward to meet each other in the office again. For the future, we require that you will be able to work 3 or more days/week out of our office in Veenendaal, The Netherlands.
- You must already hold a working permit for The Netherlands/EU when applying. Please add that information to your CV.
- Please include both your CV and a cover letter describing your motivation in your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Vital offers a dynamic work place, and room for learning and growth. This is an environment in which things move quickly and you'll have the opportunity to wear many hats. We have a casual dress code, offer flexible work hours and actively foster work-life balance, because anything else simply isn't sustainable. Our Veenendaal office is located near the high way (A12) exit and about 10 minutes' walk from Veenendaal-de Klomp Train Station. You will become part of a small team of nine software engineers: architect, developers, testers, documentation expert and UI designer. Our team at Vital loves what we do and has fun doing it together. We look forward to receiving an application from you.
Vital is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Analytical Skills - Interprets and digests complex information, applies logic and sound critical thinking to astutely evaluate information, identifies flaws in reasoning but integrates good judgment in presenting findings, creates insightful and comprehensible reports, devises improvements or corrections to processes/procedures/plans based on strong analytical findings.
- Customer Focus - Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers.
- Decision Making/Judgment - Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, communicates decisions to others.
- Product Knowledge (to be gained on the job) Knows and explains product features/benefits, understands the full product line, understands customer's business operations and needs, understands/responds to the competition, applies market knowledge.
- Vision and Values - Supports values and daily actions and decisions, communicates vision and values to others, generates enthusiasm, incorporates vision when planning.
We aim to hire directly, in case you are a recruiter, please don't contact us for acquisition purposes
Vital, a Canon Group company, has a legacy of leadership in healthcare imaging using smart algorithms and techniques of innovation spanning 30 years. As the premier provider of an enterprise imaging (EI) solution focused on interoperability, Vital transforms and seamlessly connects disparate PACS and other data into an efficient, perceptive and interoperable EI solution. Through modular and scalable enterprise message orchestration, enterprise visualization and enterprise analytics solutions, Vital’s Vitrea® Enterprise Imaging solution makes data accessible across the entire enterprise anytime, anywhere, and in any standardized form.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Vital Images, Inc. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van C++/C# developer.