We are a small, very informal and flat organisation and we work as a team to get things done and add value for our customer. We do not like to take a long time deciding where to go. A cloud engineer in 9apps takes the lead in discussing with the customer where and how to optimise a solution. We share our knowledge at bilateral and team levels, therefore team spirit and experience in working in teams is an essential element in our quickly growing company.
We expect you to show a certain amount of autonomy, because we allow a lot of room for your own initiatives and ideas! We build most of our stuff in house, also there is room for you to add your share in our innovation drive.
- Knowledge and experience at HBO/University level, possibly a degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering , or equivalent;
- 5 or more years of experience in a Cloud domain environment
- Experience with development tools such as but not limited to Puppet and Jenkins
- Thorough understanding of networking concepts and Internet protocols
- Experience with cloud-computing stacks such as AWS and/or Azure
- Advanced analytical and technical experience
- Ability to hit the ground running and provide value immediately
If you feel you can meet the challenge, but lack some skills, please do not hesitate and respond anyway, we are more than happy to discuss your specific situation and see if your future plans can be made to match our future plans!
9apps builds Cloud-based infrastructures
The 9apps certified architects and cloud engineers deliver a tailor made cloud solution for your software. Helping you setup a cloud-based infrastructure that is safe, resilient, scalable and reliable. Hence our motto:9APPS HAS YOUR BACK!
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? 9apps ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van cloud engineer.