We are looking for a Trading Developer to support front office and back office to develop and improve (calculation) tools that are written in Python and C++.
We are looking for a Trading Developer to support front office and back office to develop and improve (calculation) tools that are written in Python and C++. The expert is going be a member of the R&D team and will work closely with the Trading desk and BOT creators on our platform. The key objective of this role is to enable the traders to work more efficiently using an improved front end and back end of the tools. The successful candidate will have an important part to play in producing top quality UI for the tools, improvement of the interaction between the traders and the models and data visualization.
The role offers an opportunity for a technically skilled and ambitious person to develop quant modelling and trading expertise in a front office environment.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of responsibilities, such as:
• Using Python (Dash) and C++ to enhance tool usability and function
• Redesign in-house built tools and confirm the mock-up of the design in cooperation with the traders
• Proactively think what could be done to improve the model usability by the trading community and independently come up with project proposals
• Documentation manuals for the tools and keeping the version control up to date.
• Preferably MSc in a quantitative field (Math, Econometrics etc)
• Proficient with C++ and Python (Dash) and Keras/Tensorflow
• 2+ years of experience in an trading environment.
• Can-do and proactive approach to delivering results; able to deal with conflict and field critical questioning.
• Independent thinker; creative in finding alternative solutions.
• The daily intellectual challenges and competitions with the market energize you.
• Ability to work under pressure, time constraints and to establish priorities.
• Highly-developed attention to detail.
• Experience in quantitative modelling skills including working with large and incomplete data.
• Team player, contributing to a co-operative work environment and fostering team and company development.
• A true career! We hire to retain and want you to grow and become a key part at RevenYOU BOTS success. As the R&D team grows you will get opportunities to manage younger members of the team.
• Colleagues who care! We have a very energetic and collaborative team.
• Interesting and challenging work! We offer roles with broad responsibilities, high autonomy and diverse tasks. Within the role you will get opportunities to learn more about trading and other parts of the business.
• Performance coaching and training aimed at strong personal development and career growth.
• Excellent benefits! Pension plan, relocation package, performance-based bonus, commuting allowance, fresh fruit, juice and soda daily, social events and more.
RevenYOU is an innovative platform algorithm trading company, based in Amsterdam (Haarlem centre). Our focus is on utilizing in-depth fundamental analysis and market movements on financial to markets for our BOT (automated trading strategies) makers and provide high end trading for all people in the world. We have been growing -very- rapidly the last few months.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? RevenYOU ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van C++/Python Developer.