The systems and networks of our branches in the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Spain and Germany are managed from the head office as much as possible. The ICT department consists of several units. For the unit responsible for the technical management of all systems/applications and infrastructure, we are currently seeking a
You will be part of a comparatively small team that is responsible for the entire IT infrastructure. You will sometimes need to perform activities outside of your direct discipline, which requires flexibility.
- Provide DB2 database administration (DBA) support in a highly virtualized infrastructure (VMware VSAN).
- Provide support for development teams and discuss impact of development on database; pro actively discuss with developers about what they want to deliver.
- Oversee database backup strategy and recovery procedures.
- Performance monitoring and tuning, Query and Access Plan analysis, improve overall performance.
- Maintain high available Db2 environments using HADR / TSAMP deployed on RedHat Linux
- You are responsible for implementing changes, either independently or collaboratively..
- You are responsible for collaborating in projects, but your principal focus is on the administration process.
- Communicating with and supporting the internal and external customer are important to delivering and maintaining a high level of ICT services.
- affinity with the objectives of Triodos Bank.
- an education in IT, minimally at the higher vocational/applied sciences (Dutch: HBO) level.
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably at a company of comparable size and complexity.
- knowledge of; RedHat Linux, shell scripting, DB2 installation, FixPack updates and version migrations. Experience with features such as; table partitioning, multidimensional clustering, constraints, admin views, event monitors and monitor table functions.
- expertise in database objects including tables, indexes, views, triggers, stored procedures, functions, and other user-defined objects.
- the ability to maintain a clear overview and to arrive at solutions efficiently, using the knowledge of colleagues and external parties.
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as DB2 Database Administrator. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,500 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Triodos Bank ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van DB2 Database Administrator (32.