We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our international team where you’ll help automate our environments, support on-premises installations and improve the AWS infrastructure for our SaaS multi-tenant component authoring products.
Based in the Netherlands, you'll be in the Operations team working alongside a group of highly skilled engineers. Day to day you'll be working with a combination of Windows and Linux servers. Some of your tasks would include deploying new environments, automating existing manual processes where possible and performing general day-to-day operational duties.
• Automate manual processes using tools like CloudFormation, Ansible, etc
• Automate server and application deployments
• Be part of an on-call rotation
• Maintain and improve monitoring and security
• Maintain existing infrastructure, including O/S patching, AV updates, etc
• Work with development teams to plan and support the required infrastructure
• Work with other business units to help meet their operational needs
• An ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems and dig deeper to root causes
• Basic SQL querying skills
• Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
• Experience with source control, e.g. SVN, Bamboo, git, branching, pull requests.
• Hands-on experience managing an AWS environment using at least some of the following services: CloudFormation, ECS, EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3 and IAM
• Linux administration
• Windows administration, e.g. setup and configure domain controller, Microsoft SQL Server, Internet Information Server (IIS) and File Sharing
• Windows and Linux scripting, e.g. PowerShell, Python, VBS and Bash or other shell flavors.
• Network fundamentals such as subnets, routing, etc
• Office365 administration
• Task management using software like Trello and Jira
• Windows and Linux scripting, e.g. PowerShell, Python and Bash or other shell flavours.
Author-it is a New Zealand company with offices located in the USA and the Netherlands. We offer excellent salary, options and benefits including an employee share option plan (ESOP). We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Author-it's mission is to make high-tech and life sciences organisations more productive, competitive, and efficient by enabling them to create, find, re-use and publish business critical content easily and quickly. So why not take a closer look at Author-it? We think you’ll find amazing opportunities here.
Author-It is an industry-leading provider of on-premise and cloud component authoring solutions for high-tech and life sciences enterprises. Our solutions reduce cost, increase compliance, and accelerate time-to-market. Our customer base is 95% international, and includes enterprises like Samsung, John Deere, Philips and Eli Lilly.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Author-it Software Corporation ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van DevOps Engineer.