Are you a passionate DevOps Engineer? Are you looking for an innovative workplace with a young and innovative team? Do you want to rewrite rules and push boundaries? Join us and become a part of Profitap!
You are a DevOps Engineer who feels right at home in a high-tech IT environment where network analysis plays a major role.
As a DevOps Engineer, you develop and test software for Linux environment that works with electronic systems. Knowledge of Windows APIs are a plus.
To ensure software is developed according to product requirements and specifications, you are someone who can be versatile and responsive to frequent challenges. You will work together with a dynamic team of software and hardware engineers in our R&D department.
Part of your job will also be to define a testing and validation procedure.
- Proficient with C++;
- Proficient with Linux;
- Proficient with TCP/IP Networking and Protocols;
- Knowledge of Git;
- Knowledge of automated processes (Python, Bash);
- Experience with CI/CD tooling, GitLab and Debian packaging is a plus;
- Experience with Win32 API is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in software engineering or a similar field;
- Able to work both in a team and individually;
- Fluent in English;
- Hold the right to work in the Netherlands;
- Willing to relocate.
- Full-time employment;
- Competitive, experience-dependent salary;
- Ability to be a part of a dynamic team of experienced engineers;
- Ability to develop unique products with the latest technologies.
- Job type: full-time, 40 hours/week
- Language: English
- Location: High Tech Campus, Eindhoven, Netherlands
Recognizing the value of network visibility and superior quality testing devices, Profitap’s aim has always been to develop and manufacture hardware and software solutions that help you get complete access and visibility into your network, from 10 Mbit to 100 Gbit and on all OSI layers.
All of these network visibility solutions (from state-of-the-art network TAPs and portable capture devices to network traffic analyzers) are designed with security, forensics, deep packet capture and network & application performance monitoring sectors in mind.
They help eliminate network downtime, add security to existing and new networks all over the world, assist in lawful interception applications and reduce network complexity. Being highly performant, secure and user-friendly, Profitap’s solutions provide complete visibility and access to your network, 24/7.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Profitap HQ B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van DevOps Engineer.