To expand our software engineering team, we are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and excellent software engineer, who will work on the development of new software packages and/or the further development of existing packages.
- Create test plans, test descriptions, test scripts (use case tests), together with developer if needed
- Test software based on test descriptions and scripts
- Create and execute automated test scripts
- Report issues/bugs based on test outcome
- Verify whether issues reported have been resolved
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Experience in the development of object-oriented, interactive software in a commercial environment, preferably for medical devices
- Experience with SVN or another tool for version management
- Experience with CMMi (Capability Maturity Model), SCRUM or other methods for software development
- Knowledge of Qt, MFC, UML, 3D visualization or DICOM is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Enthusiastic team player
- Innovator and interested in biomedical technology
- A stimulating work environment with highly educated professionals, working on innovative products
- A position in a field with significant growth potential and high societal relevance
- A market-conform salary including attractive secondary conditions
As an SME Medis medical imaging systems is a highly innovative company, where analytical software is developed for the accurate and quantitative analysis of medical images in the cardiovascular domain. Medis’ products are used in the field of interventional cardiology (using X-ray and IVUS / OCT imaging) and for noninvasive diagnostics (using MRI and MSCT imaging). Our products support medical specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac patients, and in executing their clinical research. Medis has close collaboration with key-opinion-leaders in the field and our software is distributed worldwide. Over the 25 years of its existence, Medis has obtained a strong brand-name world-wide: we are a global highly-respected player.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Medis ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Ervaren C++ Software Engineer in Leiden.