Today, people all over the world are connected. All day, every day. At CM.com we firmly believe that technology exists to enhance people’s lives. We enable our customers to be part of those lives. Constantly searching for ways to better connect people with each other is what drives us. To help us achieve this mission we are looking for a Front end Developer.
You will work on revamping the front end in a framework of your choice preferably in Vue, React or Angular. You will update the user interface of our portals and web applications. This is a complex and not so user friendly interface, therefore, any knowledge of UX is also very welcome.
We enable a lot of freedom, support and guidance for you to run your development activities and ensure results are delivered, and we will reward your results with growth within the CM.com organization itself. You will be part of a motivated team with an informal culture and no-nonsense attitude, following Agile principles. Within the technology department, we value transparency, recognition, trust, teamwork, respect, automated testing, automation, architecture, best practices, security, informed decision making and sensible documentation. Our current mission is to evolve the platform to a maintainable and scalable architecture while delivering the features that will either make our clients autonomous or are key for growth. Our vision is to create a highly maintainable platform where clients can configure their ticket site completely autonomously, a platform that is highly tuned, performant and scalable to any number of consumers and venues.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology;
- Approximately 3 years of relevant working experience as a Front end Developer;
- Strong knowledge of React, Angular or Vue;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You are open to travel to our Amsterdam office
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing company;
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience;
- The opportunity to shape your job with your own skills;
- Awarded to be a Great Place to Work 2021 by CM.com employees;
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues;
- Onboarding and buddy program to help you to get up to speed;
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy;
- Post Corona we hope to go back to regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips, parties, Friday afternoon drinks, sport lessons and a healthy lunch.
Payplaza is an innovator within Europe if it comes to mobile payment terminals. We are specialized in the complex nature of payment processes and our mission is to make payments easier, faster and better for everyone that uses our product.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Payplaza B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Front End Developer.