Our Marketing Team is looking for a Full Stack PHP Web Developer who can further develop our websites and optimize user experience
Around 10 a.m. the 'Daily Stand-up' of the Marketing Team begins. Before that, you get your morning coffee, tea, soft drink or water from one of your marketing colleagues. Your laptop is plugged in, you have scanned your mail and selected to-do’s from the task list. You are ready!
During the 'Daily Stand-up' you tell the team about the things you finished yesterday and what is planned for today to make our websites perfect. You listen carefully to your colleagues who talk about their marketing and communication activities.
You start with the activities that you can complete before lunch, and check your work with the data and opinion of the online marketer and the UX designer who are sitting opposite to you. Before you know it, it is lunchtime and together with your colleagues you take the time to enjoy our mutual lunch.
After lunch, you look at the statistics of the online funnel. You determine the improvements that are needed in the conversion process with the online marketer and the UX designer. Next, you will place this new input in user stories. You continue with your tasks of the day until an rush job comes along! The data from one of the forms is not processing as it should, your sales colleagues don’t get all the information they need to draw up a quote. This must be fixed immediately. You set your planned tasks aside for a moment and focus on the issue until it is resolved. Your colleagues provide you with drinks. To stay focused you put on your headphones.
After an hour of puzzling you have found the problem and you implement a fix on the test environment to see if it works. Together with the UX designer you test the fix, then it will be transferred to the live website. You inform Sales and briefly describe the job done in your to-do list. You take a walk to relax or do some pull-ups in the gym. The rest of the afternoon you pick up the planned tasks again until they are ready.
After a successful day, you are closer to an optimized user experience for our website visitors and it is time to go home.
- Design, program and/or implement, test, review and maintain software (components) as part of critical business processes.
- Front-end development of the websites.
- Back-end development of the websites.
- Give advice regarding UX-design.
- Work independent as well as in teams, based on agile project management.
- Give advice regarding process improvements within the department and within projects.
- Keep relevant knowledge and skills current and share them with the team(s).
- Deliver the required software on time, within the specifications.
- Give continuously input on the development processes and project methods.
- Give input on the functional software demands of the business.
What will your main focus be
We use our websites for a wide range of purposes. As a result, the websites must be continuously developed. The Full Stack PHP Web Developer participates in multiple projects for maintaining, optimizing, automating, testing and further development of the i3D.net and Smartdc websites in WordPress and TYPO3. All projects are performed as structured and accurate as possible with eye for detail and focus on the required quality. You are part of the Marketing Team and have regular meetings with the Development Team to optimize user experience. Apply now!.
- Preferably a minimum of three years of relevant and proven work experience as PHP Developer.
- Preferably experience with SCRUM, Agile or Kanban.
- Affinity with IT and hosting in particular.
- Communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Extensive knowledge of PHP 5 and 7 and MySQL.
- Knowledge of jQuery, HTML5 and CSS.
- Knowledge of development standards, preferably WordPress and TYPO3.
- Knowledge of web services.
- Basic knowledge of server management (Linux).
- Experience with usability en conversion optimization.
- Basic knowledge of version management.
- Basic knowledge of OTAP and testing.
- Cooperation skills.
- Equivalent of the Dutch HBO working and thinking level.
- Preferably in possession of an HBO(Bachelor) diploma in the field of Informatics.
- Accurate with an eye for detail;
- a team player;
- structured and organized.
A challenging and dynamic job in an international company.
A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge and experience).
Min. 32 to 40 hours per week
25 vacation days (excluding national holidays).
Travel allowance for business trips.
Collective pension scheme.
All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a phone and laptop.
Career guidance including remuneration of relevant education, courses and trainings.
A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces.
Free use of the in-house gym.
Every friday ''FRYday''.
Every last friday of the month ''end-of-the-month drink''
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? i3D.net ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Full Stack PHP Web Developer.