Up for a high impact developer role in an ambitious, bootstrapped scale-up? We have just the right one for you. This role will allow you to shine with your passion for technology, while building apps that change the way students around the world learn.
As a full stack web developer on our product team, you will build innovative learning activity apps for teachers from the worlds leading universities, while using modern web technologies. You will take ownership of those apps and will responsible for their development from start-to-end, from idea to scaling.
In your work, you’ll collaborate directly with a UX designer, dedicated QA tester and a team of exceptional engineers, with expertise ranging from front end to machine learning. You will be expected to keep up with the fast-pace of short release cycles, while meeting the high code quality standards of the team. At the same time, your contributions will be highly visible and your growth will be celebrated.
At least 1-year of experience in building RESTful web applications
Vision for the impact you want to make with your skillset
Proactive, honest, and forthcoming attitude towards challenges
Love for learning (also new technologies) and a whole lot of curiosity
Drive and focus to make your planning work, while keeping your code clean
- Ability to communicate with humility and in English
- Readiness to work from our Amsterdam office (no remote-only)
Bonus points for:
Experience in educational technology
Experience in a start or scale-up with a flat structure
- Contributions to open source projects
- Next to a fitting salary, paid holidays and travel reimbursement,
- Stock Appreciation Rights
- Delicious free daily lunch and weekly dinners with the team
- Swapfiets bicycle subscription
- Bring-your-own-device compensation
- Flexible office hours with the opportunity to work remotely
- Beautiful office across the street from Artis in the heart of Amsterdam and a vibrant co-working community with awesome socializing events
- Six memorable fun team events per year (last time, we hunted zombies at the VR Arcade!)
Why our team?
- Our mission and ability to impact education - We are a bootstrapped team that is working with some of the top universities worldwide and the ability to prioritize impact on education over short term return on investments.
- Our open and collaborative culture - We are a positive and curious bunch always hungry to learn more from each other and the world
- Your opportunity to have real impact - You'll have a lot of freedom and responsibility to impact the high-level direction of the product and company next to our users
We believe that to face the challenges of modern society, education needs to cultivate constructive critical thinking. This is why our team is on a mission to help teachers use new, engaging and interactive learning methods in their courses.
We do that by co-creating apps together with the leading universities in the Netherlands and beyond as part of an EdTech Consortium. We bridge the gap between technology and educational science and make both accessible to the teachers, who want to improve their education.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? FeedbackFruits BV ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Full Stack Web Developer.