We are on the lookout for someone who likes to take on fullstack work both in Swift and in Python+Django who has testability on top of mind.
- Improving the performance of our iOS app and backend.
- Maintain a high quality architecture and code base.
- Refactor existing implementations to build generic, widely applicable software.
- Make use of our wider ecosystem to increase the possibilities for our users.
- Help leading the team in Amsterdam, pair up with colleagues to transfer knowledge and create success.
- Keywords as mentioned above: Swift, Python, Django, REST APIs, Amazon AWS, testability
- At least 7 years of experience as a Fullstack Engineer
- You have built and maintained an iOS app for several years
- You take pride in delivering work of high quality - While we're at it, we love to see some of your projects!
- You have a Getting Things Done spirit - Regardless whether you use David Allen's technique or your own.
- You take initiative and responsibility - You own the code, it's up to you to improve it.
- You are a definitive team player in the role of a leader - Your special skill is to carry others along by your enthusiasm.
- You carry the Ready-To-Help-Attitude with you – teach your team stuff you know and get taught by them, because it is never too late to learn.
- You speak English fluently.
Here at Fashion Cloud we want to build the best software possible to be able to support our growing user base. We are delivering mobile and web applications for fashion buying. Our API handles millions of requests per day and serves Terabytes of images and product data. Our code is tested, maintainable and readable. We are a fun international community of engineers that are looking for new inspiring people to join the team and to learn from. We love simple processes that make sense and to work together as a team.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? FASHION CLOUD ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Fullstack Developer | Amsterdam.