Are you a driven, communicative IT Consultant and do you master the German language at Fluent speaker level? Do you like to travel and is your main focus completely unburdening your business relationships? Then SmartDocuments is looking for you!
As an IT Consultant at SmartDocuments you are constantly busy managing expectations. You ensure that you are aware of the wishes of your customers and advise them satisfactorily. You will work for a dynamic Dutch organization that wants to become the market leader in Germany! With your presence you complete the team and you ensure a quality injection. SmartDocuments is looking for experienced IT consultants who can support his or her customers with technical questions and implementation processes. As an IT consultant you are aware of the latest developments in your market and you can communicate technical issues clearly and simply in the German language. You constantly try to improve your knowledge within your technical field and ensure that your know-how is up to date at all times. You like to travel a lot and communicate with courage and conviction. You keep your customers interests at heart at all times and you do not have a 9 to 17 mentality. To be successful within the German market you will need to be aware of the culture, working methods and way of communication. They are looking for colleagues that want to work hard, but can also enjoy a good meal and a coke or a beer after a long days work.
- A completed Bachelor education in the area of IT OR relevant work experience in that area;
- A predilection for Technology & IT
- Proficiency in the German language at Fluent-Speaker level;
- Able to work confidently with Windows 7, 10 & Microsoft office;
- Knowledge about Azure, XML, Integrations, Webservices, Databases & SQL;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal;
- You are service-oriented and solution-oriented;
- Able to properly interpret commercial signals and react to them;
- Driver's license B and willing to travel a lot in both the Netherlands and Germany;
- Team player attitude with a heart for business & for the customers expectations;
- Being able to work independently and deal with a variety of issues;
- Preferably living within 300 km near the city of Deventer (NL) or willing to relocate;
- Excellent employment conditions;
- Salary range between €2500 and €4000 depending on experience;
- Company car for private use also;
- Pleasant informal working atmosphere;
- Excellent pension options;
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and talents;
- Enjoyable company events and social gatherings;
- Laptop & mobile phone;
- A Challenging position that enables you to travel a lot;
SmartDocuments is a modern, informal Dutch company located in the city of Deventer, founded by Marco Drost in 1994 with the motto: "Why make things difficult when it can be done easily". SmartDocuments creates smart solutions to help organizations personalize official documentation quickly and easily. They do this by means of their unique software solutions that convert documentation into official templates in an instant. Their software provides templates with the correct information, logos and data so that an organization can appear professional and uniform. Their unique working method and modern technology have not gone unnoticed in Germany. That is why they are working to introduce the German market to their applications. SmartDocuments is also a social and environmentally conscious organization that puts the health of the planet as well as that of its employees first at all times. People interact in a friendly and informal way and, in addition, they work very hard in a pleasant working environment.
Hoe nu verder
Are you interested in the profile above? SmartDocuments is looking forward to your application!By clicking on the application button you will be taken to the application screen where you can respond to the vacancy of IT Consultant by forwarding your CV, LinkedIn profile or by using our CV builder.