If you have experience contributing to the entire software development life-cycle, we’d like to meet you!
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code within planning and budget qualitative E-commerce or Engagement Products that exceed all customers' expectations.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- You'll work in team alongside other passionate java developers dedicated to delivering high quality results
- Support the project manager during the estimation process
- Contribute in the design and outlining of Java solutions (with the analyst, technical lead, UI Designer, UX-designer or architect)
- Be an active member of the Java competence center within SQLI
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or Software Development.
- Work experience with Java, and eager to become an e-commerce or engagement development expert.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience working on Agile/SCRUM development teams
- Experience of using user centric design and applying User Experience concepts
- Platform specific knowledge is a preference; i.e. Adobe AEM, Bloomreach, Hybris, Informatica etc.
- Experience of using Spring MVC, J2EE, JSP Servlets, JUnit, Tomcat, SQL, Eclipse, GIT, OO, Soap and Webservices.
- You speak Dutch fluently, with a professional level English
ABOUT YOUR AMBITION:
- You want to to be successful in digital!
- You are a big fan of a no-nonsense culture, with a plenty of space for personal initiative and growth.
- Challenging projects make you happy!
- You want to work on project from A to Z for international well-known companies like Carlsberg, Miele and G-Star from a wide range of sectors together with a dynamic, fun, dedicated team of professionals who share your passion for digital.
- You like working with international digital specialists and personalities, spanning more than twenty nationalities.
- You are not only a team-player but you also like company events that bring us all together. Whether they are team-based sports or LAN-parties or international team events that bring us all together. You know how to have fun! :-)
Feeling enthusiastic about SQLI and willing to join in?
Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our #DigitalDrivers with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We offer regular trainings and opportunities to continuously evolve either in a technical path or in a business path.
SQLI consists of teams of entrepreneurial, inspirational and driven people who are not afraid of proper challenges. With more than 200 employees, we operate internationally and implement business-transforming projects from our offices across Europe.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? SQLI ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Java Software Developer.