We are looking for a Junior IT Helpdesk Analyst, to be based in our Amstelveen office in the Netherlands. As Junior IT Helpdesk Analyst you’ll be part of an international team for a global company and be the first point of contact for all IT support queries coming from the company’s global subsidiaries.
- Ensuring first level IT support for the Livewords’ users concerning Hardware and Software IT topics
- Using the helpdesk ticketing system to support and assist in-house IT users
- Supporting users with software applications
- Deploying systems and software
- Supporting 1st level network and infrastructures
- Providing maintenance on computer hardware and systems
- Training and supporting users on the use of desktop software and network resources
- Following-up escalation points
- Creating and updating documentation and processes
- Reporting to management and improving the helpdesk quality of service
As an IT Helpdesk Analyst you will also need to:
- Be informed about technologies and systems aimed at business improvement
- Have data security and protection permanently in mind
- First experience in the above fields.
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining computer hardware, software and network connectivity
- Experience in Microsoft Office and O365 troubleshooting
- Experience working with helpdesk tools and knowledge of Microsoft and Apple environment
- Practical experience of user management in Active directory: grants and rights
- Knowledge ITIL and Jira servicedesk knowledge is a plus
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and issues
- Customer relationship
- Fluency in English language for communicating with global IT Team, Dutch language would be a plus for communication within local team in the Netherlands
- Proactive and service oriented attitude
An international and dynamic work environment where you and the team make a difference every day. You will join a global leader in a fast-growing and changing market.
We offer a renumeration consistent with the market. We are located in Amstelveen, only 5 minutes walking distance from metro- and bus station. For now, but also after Covid you are able to work at least partially from home.
Livewords is a worldwide leader for interpreting services. As part of the Acolad group, Livewords has grown from the largest Language Solution Provider in the Netherlands to an international language and content services provider.
As part of the Acolad group, together with Amplexor and TextMaster, Livewords is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Livewords, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands. Joining Livewords means an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? LiveWords ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior IT Helpdesk Analyst.