Do you want to become a part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Netherlands, on the eve of European expansion? We are looking for a self-driven talented front-end developer!
Improve and maintain the most user-friendly digital asset exchange in the Netherlands and work on products that are used by hundreds of thousands of Bitvavo users.
- Work closely with the design team, marketing team and back-end developers;
- Launch new Bitvavo products and features;
- Contribute to the Bitvavo user experience by suggesting and improving features.
- Experience with Vue.js, HTML5, Sass, Git & TypeScript;
- Experience with webdesign principles and best practices;
- Strong knowledge of security concepts related to web development;
- Interested in the latest technological developments.
- Work remotely or at our office at one of the best locations in Amsterdam;
- Excellent employment terms, including a very competitive salary and an employee profit share;
- Be actively involved with the latest technologies and innovations;
- 26 days of annual leave;
- Budget for external trainings and courses;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fintech company;
In 2018, Bitvavo launched the first version of its digital assets trading platform, to bridge the gap between traditional currencies and digital assets. By offering transparent fees, a wide range of assets and an easy to use platform, Bitvavo is making the currency of the future accessible for everyone.
In two years time, Bitvavo has established itself as the market leader in the Netherlands, with hundreds of thousands of users exchanging over two billion euros worth of digital assets a year.
Our team, located in Amsterdam, is looking for self-driven, talented people who can help us with making digital assets available for everyone. Become a part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Netherlands, on the eve of European expansion.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Bitvavo ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior+/Medior/Senior front-end developer.