At GRASP Innovations we are obsessed with inefficiencies, especially those within aviation security. We love to travel but hate standing in line unnecessarily (standing in line in general actually) and are convinced a combination of smart technologies and data handling products can help solve this.
Our security checkpoint management system is an effective tool to manage daily operations and enables deep performance analyses within airport security checkpoints. It combines granular data gathered through our IR-UWB radars and in-depth knowledge on a complex process into a unique solution. We currently have a first product and are deploying our first customers. We're looking for someone to take our application to the next level. It's an all-round position at an early stage start-up where you deal with all backend aspects of our security checkpoint application that involves moving large amounts of sensor measurements in real-time. You'll have the opportunity to decide and shape the future of this solution.
We're looking for a Lead Data Engineer to join our growing team. You will be working with market leading airports, security companies and technology integrators.
We have recently raised funding which enables us to accelerate the development of our solutions and bring more powerful and effective solutions to the aviation security industry. This also means that in this role you'll have the freedom and responsibility to help shape our future.
Develop our end-to-end pipeline that is used to capture data from our fleet of IoT IR-UWB radar devices and stream it to our data warehouse. Implement the corresponding ETL processes across several cloud platforms (AWS and GCP) to prepare the captured data to display in our live applications and post-event analysis environments. You'll be directly working with the founders and BI-Developer(s), you'll take ownership of:
• Creating and maintaining infrastructure for development, testing and production environments
• Creating applications to integrate multiple data sources (including IoT data streams, APIs, external databases)
• Building and maintaining data repositories to secure data/code integrity
• Developing additional data backup and recovery strategies based on a contingency plan
• A bachelor's degree related to information technology, software engineering or computer science.
• 4+ years of experience building and working with event-driven data pipelines
• Experience with cloud core architecture;
• designing scalable and resilient architectures and solutions
• setting up and managing Identity & Account Management (IAM)
• securing cloud infrastructure
• Experience with setting up, integrating and maintaining Git repositories
• Experience with real-time IoT data pipelines is a plus
• An excellent communicator in English (written and oral)
• An experienced project and team manager
• Someone who performs better in teams
- Opportunity to make impact in high paced environment and accelerate our growth
- Competitive salary and potential employee stock option plan
- Become part of a diverse and very ambitious team
- Unique opportunity to directly impact very innovative solutions and work with cutting edge radar technology
- Hybrid office policy, we have an amazing office in Breukelen but also work from home
- Frequent team events
- Development opportunities to improve skills and expertise
- Flexible transportation arrangements (car, public transport)
GRASP Innovations offers solutions to the Aviation security industry; a traditional workforce driven business that requires automation in order to be sustainable in the future. We are convinced that optimising processes does not have to come at the expense of experience and that tasks that are more suitable for technology, should be executed by technology.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? GRASP Innovations B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Lead Data Engineer.