Do you think outside the box? Do you like working in a dynamic organisation? Are you the one people go to to get the job done? Are you persistent in finding solutions? And are you satisfied only if your users are? We are looking for you!
We offer you a job with many different challenging projects. Your responsibilities:
– Actively participates in discussions concerning the daily administration and the growth of our infrastructure; you will participate in the implementation as well
– Participates in projects to improve and optimise applications
– Is partly responsible for the deployment of releases and hot-fixes
– Analyses logs and reports
– Maintains the asset list of hardware and software licenses
– Helps out colleagues with IT related problems
Our new colleague thinks and acts at a higher professional education level, preferably in the field of IT or Computer Science. Additionally, you have 1 to 3 years of working experience as a systems administrator or engineer.
– you have extensive knowledge about (especially) Linux and Windows for servers and workstations
– you are familiar with Java Enterprise technologies
– you have experience with virtualisation technologies like VMWare and Vsphere
– you are proficient with scripting languages like Bash, Python, PHP, Perl, PowerShell
– you have a deep understanding of computer networks, protocols and security
– knowledge about AWS is a plus
– knowledge about Docker is a plus
– knowledge about any of the following is a plus: Jenkins, ElasticSearch, LogStash, Oracle Databases, Puppet
– a good salary based on your experience and performance
– a role where you can show initiative and be responsible for your projects
– excellent growth and advancement opportunities
– research and development opportunities
– a professional team, focussed on working together
– enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
– a location in Weesp right next to the train station
Proactis started to develop a new generation of procurement software in 1999. The market introduction took place at the end of 2001 and the first customers were connected. Today, we are a recognized leader in Cloud Spend Management. Our strength lies in a unique combination of procurement expertise and software knowledge. An important issue within this context is the user friendliness of the application in combination with specialist procurement knowledge related to issues linked to procurement professionalisation and integral process optimisation. The application has, therefore, been developed based on the idea of “from buyers for buyers”.
We have grown to become specialists and market leader in the area of integrated procurement solutions from this background and based on our unique proposition. Now, a large number of successful projects have been realised for leading organisations in various sectors. We have, for example, acquired a leading position within the government context in the area of electronic ordering and invoicing. The solutions offer support to the full procurement cycle regardless of the sector in which organisations are active. Our customers can, for example, be found amongst the financial and business services, construction, industry, healthcare, education and public organisations.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Proactis ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior Linux Engineer (English).