Are you looking for a challenging position as a Salesforce expert within an informal organization with short lines and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself? Then we have the job for you!
Who You Are: You are the primary implementation resource on a Salesforce engagement. You work with the client to understand their objectives, and are responsible for defining use cases and requirements, building out the configuration aspects of the solution, and authoring supporting documentation. You work with a team of people to successfully deliver the project.
Your day to day activities:
• Propose, implement, and manage the implementation of Salesforce solutions that meet business requirements
• Lead client sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements
• Develop implementation estimates and plans for phases of the delivery lifecycle, including development, testing, training, communication, deployment, and post-production support
• Document requirements in the form of use cases
• Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders in demos
• Drive system (integration) tests and support user acceptance testing
• Present solution options to customer, evaluating the pros and cons of configuration against code
• Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping
• Participate in configuration when necessary
• Provide technical and functional expertise to the customer and colleagues
• Participate in training content development and Administrator and end-user training delivery
• 2+ years of CRM experience and proven understanding of a full software development lifecycle
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with packaged applications, preferably Salesforce, implementing full project lifecycles. Other areas of experience may include Microsoft, Siebel, SAP, or similar enterprise-level applications.
• A team player mentality, positive outlook and a clear eagerness to bring your best to clients and colleagues, continuing eagerness to learn.
• Content knowledge - Experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions
• Content knowledge – Experience in CRM processes and best practices
• Analytical techniques - Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting the outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
• System configuration - Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs, and participate in system configuration when necessary
• Project management - Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects; understanding of core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods
• Change management and scope control - Experience performing impact analysis for potential changes in scope; ability to administer change management processes within a specified framework, including regularly reviewing issues management and change control logs to understand status and identify potential risk situations
• Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum and Jira
• Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Pardot, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
Brite is a Salesforce consultancy with an edge. We connect practical business advice with proven and readymade solutions. We work every day to make our clients customer and partner organizations stronger and more effective.
Founded in 2005 while building on 12+ years of CRM and Salesforce expertise, we are based in Utrecht. Brite has organically grown to 12 employees and is getting ready for the next wave of growth. To support this growth we are looking to fill a number of positions.
At Brite, we are CRM advisors, technology specialists and Salesforce enthusiasts focused on delivering real results for our clients business. Brite people are transparent, professional, ourselves and above all a true team. We operate in a truly collaborative manner, providing deep expertise and bringing what has worked before to our clients as well as each other. We strive to become a little bit better each and every day..
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Brite ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Salesforce Consultant.