Do you want to make more possible? Bring marketing communications to live? Work on complex projects from start to finish? Ensure the latest bug fixes are taken care of and deliver a perfect solution supporting our major Retail clients, Business Intelligence, large scale marketing campaigns and multichannel publishing?Do these challenges appeal to you? Then apply to join our APS Group software development team in Eindhoven.
APS is looking for a talented individual to join our Development team in Eindhoven. Specifically, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer that has strong skills in DevOps related fields.
You will be working as part of a multinational business and involved in supporting and developing our Marketing Operations Suite Platform (MOS). The APS MOS is used by a large variety of large international clients such as Philips, adidas, Hyundai, Ford and the BBC.
Our MOS assists those clients by offering them a set of cloud applications that helps them manage their Marketing Operations in a more efficient and cost-effective way.
Do you like to solve content and data problems and implement publishing solutions in a challenging environment and are able to articulate solutions in collaboration with other developers or independently? Then this role is suitable for you.
- You will work closely with about 15 other front-end and back-end developers to design, implement, test, debug and improve applications;
- You will be working on applications and projects that require processing or transforming content and data from various systems;
- You will work closely with our Senior DevOps Engineer and together with the Development team shape the future of APS Technology;
- Preferred is a Bachelor’s degree or Academic background in a relevant Computer Science major;
Experience with some of the following tasks;
- Ansible / any other will do (puppet, chef, salt);
- Terraform / Cloudformation;
- Docker / Kubernetes (Docker pre. Kub nice to have) – Openstack als alternative;
- Linux (Bash program taal)uild CI/CD pipelines;
- AWS (=pre).
- APS Group offers a competitive salary;
- You will enjoy an innovative working environment working on complex projects for international corporate customers such as, Philips, Adidas, Volvo, Hyundai and DSM;
- Working at APS means being part of a motivated team with enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues;
- At APS Group you will always work on complete projects from start to the latest bug fixes to deliver a perfect solution;
- You are not just a small ‘cog in the wheel’, you will always work in-house and we do not outsource our employees to our customers;
- There is plenty of opportunity for career development in this dynamic, fast-growing organisation.
APS Group is an international marketing communications company that brings brands to life across every channel, in every market, all with a local touch.
We 'make more possible' by streamlining marketing and communication activities, improving processes and delivering cost savings through our creative approach, technology, sourcing skills and local insight. We have over 650 employees across 25 sites worldwide and work with customers in a range of markets including retail, financial services, travel, automotive, healthcare, leisure, pharmaceutical and the public sector.
At APS Group, if there’s a better way, we find it. You will work collaboratively with colleagues and customers to develop advanced web applications.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? APS Group B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior DevOps Engineer.