Are you aiming for nice colleagues and innovative techniques to work with as an experienced front-end developer? Read this position! ;)
As a Front-End Developer at Goboony you’ll be part of an agile development team of 3 experienced developers and you will mostly be developing parts of our website and app directly being used by our customers. You will play an important role in developing the front-end of our application and build new functionality. You have good sense of UX and you are an experienced coder. Your role will be to:
- Convert mockups to working views in the application
- Pair with both development and design teams to solve problems collaboratively
- A/B test our website and app in order to calibrate or evaluate new features.
- Manage global CSS/SASS to ensure it is clean, consistent, and efficient.
- Helping steer technical innovation and advocate for front-end development best practices and application organization.
A driven Front-End Developer needs good communication skills and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology (or similar). Naturally, your profile consists of the following:
- Excellent English writing and comprehension
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a front-end developer
- Experience building front-end systems using Vue.js, React, or Angular.
- React Native knowledge would be a plus.
- A passion for great UX and design
- An eye for design and experience with Figma or Sketch
- Skilled at wireframing and prototyping new features
- Experience building applications with a responsive design
- You love structured code and care about the code you leave behind.
- Experience working with a back-end framework, preferably Ruby on Rails.
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing motorhome sharing company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international company.
Additionally, you can expect:
- A fun young team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges.
- Excellent opportunities playing a key role in an experienced development team.
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days paid holidays & allowance (practice what you preach!)
- Lots of room to work on great ideas.
Goboony is a platform where motorhome owners and hirers are brought together. Whether you want to hire a top of the range motorhome, or an iconic campervan. You can find the perfect motorhome for your trip. If you love adventure and the freedom of the open road, you've come to the right place!
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Goboony ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior Front-end developer at Goboony!.