Join our team!
As a Front End Developer, you will work in our Tech and Innovations team on the attic of our beautiful office at the Maliebaan in Utrecht, where we enjoy playing games and having a drink together after work! You will be programming for our different business lines, involved in media, gaming, food and consultancy. Next to that you will also be involved in various improvement projects and there is lots of room for your own development and ideas. All of this in close cooperation with your awesome colleagues.
What will you be doing?
- You will work with web technologies like VueJs, HTML5, CSS3, LESS;
- You will build responsive, mobile first applications;
- You will ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs, while working actively together with other colleagues and teams to achieve the best results;
- You will help to develop specifications for the design and development of User Interface elements for Web and Mobile;
- You will build applications ensuring that development meets all usability and accessibility requirements and standards;
- You will be building for speed and scale, understanding the web page and mobile performance and optimization.
Who are you?
- You work on HBO-level or above;
- You are familiar with Materialize, Bootstrap, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc;
- Experience with SEO marketing and A/B testing;
- You are familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator;
- You thrive in a fast-paced working environment, owning deadlines and striving for efficiency;
- You are familiar with interaction design and information architecture methods and principles;
- You are creative and take pride in your work through attention for details;
- You can handle busy days and not unimportant: have a good sense of humor and taste of music;
- You are available on short term, preferable immediately, for 4 or 5 days a week;
- You are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
What do we offer you?
- The best colleagues to have drinks with, enjoy after work activities or to spend a weekend away with;
- Lots of room for your own initiative and responsibilities;
- An ambitious environment focused on your personal development. Together with your people leader, you determine your personal breakthroughs and reflect on this regularly;
- There is no way you get bored: just when you think you are comfortable, you are pushed a step further;
- A competitive salary and good secondary employment conditions;
- Internal education based on team- and personal development, peer-to-peer meetings and coaching with your people leader on a regularly basis;
- A great office at the Maliebaan in Utrecht, with an Xbox and the newest technologies to test at your workplace in our attic;
- If you would like to work from home every now and then or at one of our other offices in Amsterdam or Rotterdam for a day, that is no problem at all!
As &samhoud, we are active in various industries worldwide. Our brands (consultancy, food, media and serious gaming) differ in expertise, but unite in our purpose: “Together we build a brighter future. We achieve breakthroughs by inspiring and connecting people” We offer our products and services both in our separate businesses as well as in integrated propositions.
&samhoud consultancy is a world-class, vision-driven, usual unusual consultancy firm that creates sustainable and measurable value for employees, customers, shareholders and society. We guide our clients in vision and strategy projects, both in the analysis as in the implementation.
We differentiate ourselves in our usual unusual way of working, which is innovative, creative and dynamic. The people of &samhoud stand for our core values: intensity, authenticity and friendship. We offer an ambitious environment, great working conditions, the best colleagues and many possibilities for personal and professional development!
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? &samhoud ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior Front-end specialist at &samhoud.