We are looking for a IOS Developer! You will be a part of our development team in the Netherlands and work with our backend developers under the inspiring supervision of our technical lead. Together with our Dutch team and colleagues from Bandung (Indonesia) you will work on exciting innovations.
- Create a high quality, robust and stable native iOS application
- Ensure and improve code quality
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Indonesia and the Netherlands
- Discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- You have 3+ years experience of developing with iOS
- You love a challenge and you have a way to prove this
- Good social, verbal, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Keen eye for design and ideas into development
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Salary conform the market standard
- A professional working environment with passionate colleagues
- Travel expense reimbursement
- 25 paid leave days (based on 40 hours)
- Opportunity to develop yourself
- Relocation assistence
- Training budget
- Friday drinks!
With our communication API’s, built for business applications, we help companies to communicate and to store their spoken and written dialogs. We store and provide easy access to communication history, providing companies insight into their conversations and helping to improve their future communication.
We are a small company with a team of 15 people, eight in the Netherlands and seven in Indonesia. We aim to be the best communication platform in the world. That is what drives us and is our only focus. We have a diverse team with open minded people from all over the world. We believe that being diverse and open minded help us to get the best out of our people.
In this fast changing world it is important to be flexible and pragmatic. And there is not much changing so fast as the IT and telecom world. We embrace that as a company and support everything that has to do with introducing new technologies, software, way of thinking et cetera. We like to try out stuff and keep learning from every thing we do. It is OK to fail once in a while, as long as it teaches us something.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Ask Fast B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior IOS Developer .