Do you get excited of data analytics and visualization and do you want to be part of a fast-moving startup? Apply now!
You will create clean, efficient and creative designs for multiple projects. In this role, you will work closely together with the Product Manager to take ViriCiti to the next level! Your focus will be on visualizing all vehicle data from our customers in a way that is easily accessible, flexible and straightforward. You will also perform lean user research and make sure your work is tested before going live. As our UX/UI expert, you are the ambassador of beautiful and user-friendly interfaces and you are able to introduce new ways of working to the rest of the team. For this, you stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and developments. ViriCiti offers a complex product which can compromise the user experience, that is why you play such an important part in our product offering. As you can largely shape your own role within the team, it is important that you have a proactive attitude and take responsibility for your work. Finally, creativity is definitely going to help you in your new adventure as UX/UI Designer with ViriCiti!
- Experience in UX/UI design, in a B2B environment is a plus
- You find it easy to foresee technical implications for the design
- Experience with (design) tools such as or similar to: Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Excellent Englisch verbal and written communication
- Proactive and detail-oriented, you don't think in problems but in solutions
- Self-starter, creative, flexible and passionate
- A lot of freedom
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Fun working environment within a great team
- Discount on a gym subcription
- Daily varied team lunches
- Team weekends
- Foosball and ping pong competitions... and a ball pit
We are ViriCiti; a young clean-tech company of 27 ambitious ViriCitizens who are working hard on the electric transition of commercial vehicles. As we are growing fast we are looking for a talented Designer to create amazing user experiences. You will join a dedicated team of experienced engineers to shape the future of ViriCiti. We started our adventure 6 years ago by building an efficient and scalable platform based on Node.js. Our platform provides data-insights that operators use to extend the range of their vehicles, eliminate emissions and optimize electric operations. Since then, we have grown into the market leader in the US and Europe and have landed large projects all around the globe! Our ambition is high but the atmosphere in our team is informal and relaxed.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? ViriCiti ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior UX/UI designer at ViriCiti!.