Tankey is looking for a IOS/Android Developer to strengthen our team.
Tankey BV back-end code is all in ruby. Whilst having IOS/Android apps in-store. Two hosts in operation, one shared, one dedicated. Both Production & acceptance environments. The shared host supports 1) back-end applications which contains; Dashboard, stations data, CMS, push notifications logic, query & export tools, transaction database and maintenance tasks. 2) Back 2 Front connectivity (APIS), with multiple APIs in use to support architecture. Dedicated host is matching transactions real-time with multiplied APIs with external parties and a direct host to host connection. All servers are redundant. Front end application is native-hybrid and available in all stores.
- Familiarize and learn existing production code of apps.
- Migrate from supplier to centralized model.
- Manage code version and align with lead developer
- Take over all existing front-end maintenance.
- Speed up App product development funnel.
- Establish way of working.
- Working with founders
- +/-5 front end projects; code projects from concept to full release
- Clear backlog of front-end features for both IOS/Android
- Develop wireframes of desired end-state to consult all stakeholders
- Project plan in agile setting to delivery projects within agreed time-frames.
- Support founders with additional digital tasks (firebase, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, web).
- Chance to gain real experience
- Opportunity to take responsibility and grow into Snr role based on trajectory of growth of business.
- Market salary, 25 vacation days and incentives based on trajectory.
Tankey BV is a new start-up (Sept-18) within the fintech & loyalty domain. Financed for 2 years (round 1) to scale-up its existing product for dense national coverage, enhance the proposition and possibly internationalise. Tankey BV is primarily a technology company. Tankey is the only B2C app that allows a customer to receive a personalized fuel price at participating fuel stations in the Netherlands. Tankey goal is to grow the loyalty platform across several loyalty domains. Whilst extending the business model into both payments, marketing services and data. Tankey BV is looking for programmer(s) are comfortable working with day 1 mentality.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Tankey ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Mobile Developer.