As a PHP Developer at Helloprint, you program the most challenging parts of Helloprint's online platform for printed products, to make it the best and biggest one on earth (and beyond)! You'll be working in a team of senior PHP developers. Due to our fast growth, we need more development capacity so we hope you'll come and join us. We are looking for someone who can deliver high-quality code at a fast pace within a very dynamic environment while working in great cooperation with the other developers.
- You will be working with a modern technology, event-driven architecture with microservices and event-sourcing: Linux, PHP 7.2, Apache Kafka, Symphony components, PostgreSQL, Neo4j, Redis, Docker, Postman, GIT;
- You will be working in close collaboration with other developers;
- Our way of doing stuff is the SCRUM way: a Product Owner, Scrum Master, one week sprint, a code review buddy system, Mob programming, a daily stand-up at 10 AM;
- And on Friday nothing goes to production, but we will have our weekly team meeting in the morning, our weekly refinement session, a sprint retrospective and sprint planning;
- And of course, you will come up with solutions and alternatives to make your colleagues even happier with what we deliver!
- You are able to design and develop a complete system from scratch;
- Being a team player in the SCRUM way;
- At least 3 years of proven experience with PHP (other languages are a plus);
- Feeling comfortable with our stack;
- Eager to learn;
- Speaks and writes English fluently;
- Experience in e-commerce environments, nice to have.
- A competitive compensation, including a bonus arrangement for exceptional outperformance. Because when we win, we win together;
- Unique opportunity to work on the architecture and development of the next big platform;
- A unique challenge at one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies;
- A fast-paced learning curve: you get big challenges instead of tasks to work on, which makes you learn faster;
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, the average age of 28 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, right on the Witte de Withstraat, the best street in Rotterdam it’s just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Don't worry about food, that's on us; not only lunch, but also breakfast and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our gym;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background. If you are excellent, you will improve quickly;
- The opportunity to make yourself better: Courses, events and more, if you want to develop, you have that opportunity;
- The best hardware and software to work with, and a laptop of your preference (Apple or Windows);
- Seriously: The best business bubbles, Team Events, our HelloSkybar™, do we need to say more?
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing technology companies with activities in 8 countries and winner of both the "Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs 2018" and the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016. As a fast growing scale-up, we are always hungry for better, faster and more growth, and we change the rules while doing so.
As we want to grow faster we’re searching for new Helloprinters. Curious and hungry people who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Helloprint ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van PHP developer bij Helloprint .