WANTED: Product Manager!
This role will focus primarily on product execution and strategy for Faktors privacy management products. You will own the prioritization & execution strategy of Faktor’s product suite; this is inclusive of working closely with engineering counterparts to groom the integrations backlog, refine user stories, and plan development sprints as well as keeping documentation for key stakeholders updated on development status.
- Collaborate with stakeholders & partners to:
- identify opportunities to maximize value from the Integrations product development roadmap.
- create requirements for seamless user experiences for customers distributing data through LiveRamp including compiling best practices for integrations troubleshooting & documentation.
- Work closely with engineering to scale our products to keep up with explosive customer demand.
- Partner with our Product Operations teams to prioritize integrations user stories across Technical Services, Product, & Engineering – including new integration use-cases and escalations related to specific existing integrations.
- Interface with the CSM team to understand customer needs and associated value and align on a product roadmap extreme clarity, simplicity, and alignment on priorities.
- Contribute towards building a great Product Team and great company.
- Maintain & disseminate a high-level understanding of all integrations we are supporting and building today.
- Develop a deep understanding of LiveRamp’s distribution systems in order to effectively communicate with engineering leadership.
- Ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally development teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand technical systems.
- Resourcefulness. We don’t have all the answers, but you’ll need to find them.
- Great communication skills. Prompt response and action when needed. People rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive.
- Product management experience.
- Ability to make and communicate decisions when there isn’t a predefined course of action.
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design.
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- Preferably extensive experience with mobile app development.
- 'privacy passionate' colleages
- a healthy and delicious lunch, provided by 'de Buurtboer'
- a top location in the centre of Amsterdam
- much room for creativity and ideas
- weekly bootcamps
- a fulltime position
Faktor is a technology company, specialized in Privacy Management. The company was founded in May 2017 by four passionate entrepreneurs who are pioneers by nature and determined to do good. After Faktor’s acquisition by LiveRamp in April this year, we work at global scale. With new privacy regulations (GDPR, ePrivacy and CCPA) protecting consumer privacy, it is becoming ever more challenging to run an online business. At Faktor we take pride in building solutions for online businesses to give consumers control over their personal data.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Faktor (LiveRamp) ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Product Manager bij Faktor!.