Would you like to make an impact on eliminating overproduction? And make an impact on waste of resources? Are you an enthousiastic Product Manager who want to be part of a fast growing techcompany?
Ziel NL is a social start-up working on a paradigm shift in the apparel industry. By creating a tech platform we are leading the way to a more sustainable chain for the production of clothes. We work in an international setting and are at the start of a dynamic time. Therefore we are looking for a Product Manager.
As a product manager, you will have an internal and external rol. You will play a crucial role in the future development of the platform. You will discover products that are valuable, usable and feasible. You will work directly with the Management Team on translating the product vision into an actionable roadmap, with the goal to take a leading role in shaping the future vision. You will bring together internal and external stakeholders and will ensure that the
expectations of the external stakeholders are in line with the fast deployment cycle. You will work closely together with the development team(s).
Requirements & qualifications
● Academic degree and at least 2 years of experience with product management while working in multidisciplinary teams.
● Affinity with technology and software engineering.
● Experience with agile working environment and scrum practices.
● Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Tasks & responsibilities
● Works with business (marketing, sales), UX/user (customers, support) and tech(development) to get products and new features conceived, built, launched, sold and used.
● Responsible for the entire product life cycle; from idea, requirements and development to launch, and ultimately retirement.
● Deep understanding of customer experience, identifies and fills product gaps and generates new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
● Deep understanding of the competition, their products and their customers to help identify market gaps and opportunities for new products and features.
● Communicates product vision and creates buy-in both internally and with key external partners. Is the subject matter expert & evangelist on the product.
● Translates product strategy into detailed requirements and works closely with the development team to deliver the product in short, incremental updates.
● Works closely together with Business to define product pricing and packaging.
● Works closely together with Marketing to get the product positioned, launched and communicated internally and externally.
● Monitors product performance and user feedback for new ideas and improvements. Manages the product roadmap and the business cases on this roadmap with input from the Product Management Board.
● Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
Nice to have
● Experience with the fashion industry.
● You are a leader, proactive, a team player, a self-starter and a problem solver.
● You are a great communicator.
● You enjoy working in an agile team.
● You are open-minded and approachable.
● You have the ability to understand user needs and think strategically about business opportunities.
● You have excellent time management skills.
- Excellent benefits
- Plenty of room for personal development and personal ideas
- A fast-paced and great work environment with passionate and experienced people
The apparel industry is in need of a paradigm shift. The traditional retail model is slowly dissolving due to a saturated industry, long lead times, high discounts due to the everyday coupon, and high end of season write offs. An on-demand model of business significantly reduces this oversupply and waste to make it more acceptable for people, profit, and the planet.
Ziel was founded on the principle of bringing on-demand manufacturing to the apparel industry. We are building a technology platform to design, produce, and deliver apparel to businesses based on actual consumer demand.
Ziel is an on-demand apparel manufacturing platform that creates custom collections for brands, retailers and talent in a fraction of the time. With our solution, our clients can now sell top quality, custom sustainable apparel with no minimum order and delivery in under 10 days.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Ziel ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Product Manager.