Backend Programmer Ruby on Rails
Tankey BV code is all in ruby. Two hosts in operation, one shared, one dedicated. Both Production & acceptance environments. The shared host supports 1) back-end applications which contains; Dashboard, stations data, CMS, push notifications logic, query & export tools, transaction database and maintenance tasks. 2) Back 2 Front connectivity (APIS), with multiple APIs in use to support architecture. Dedicated host is matching transactions real-time (working at the mill second level) with multiplied APIs with external parties and a direct host to host connection. All servers are redundant. Front end application is native-hybrid and available in all stores.
- 10 short-term projects; code projects from concept to full release
- 10 long-term projects; code projects from concept to full release
- Project plan in agile setting to delivery projects within agreed time-frames.
- Support founders with additional digital tasks
- Architecture review and full comprehension. Consult founders on implications of development projects and changes.
- Familiarize and learn existing production code.
- Migrate from supplier to centralized model.
- Take over all existing back-end maintenance.
- Establish and manage maintenance and development budget.
- Speed up product development funnel.
- Chance to gain real experience
- Opportunity to take responsibility and grow into Snr/Head/CTO role based on trajectory of growth of business.
- Good salary
- 25 vacation days and incentives based on trajectory.
Tankey BV is a new start-up (Sept-18) within the fintech & loyalty domain. Financed for 2 years (round 1) to scale-up its existing product for dense national coverage, enhance the
proposition and possibly internationalise. Tankey BV is primarily a technology company.
Tankey is the only B2C app that allows a customer to receive a personalized fuel price at participating fuel stations in the Netherlands. Tankey goal is to grow the loyalty platform across several loyalty domains. Whilst extending the business model into both payments, marketing services and data. Tankey BV is looking for programmer(s) are comfortable working with day 1 mentality.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Tankey ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Ruby on Rails Developer.