Senior front-end developer bij StackState!
We are looking for:
- You are intelligent with good technical and analytical skills. HBO/University working and thinking level is required.
- 5+ years of web development experience.
- You bring at least 1-2 years experience leading a group of frontend developers and taking responsibility for your team and your software. The more the better!
- You are able to work in a team with a real start-up mentality.
- Ambition, you dare to take the initiative, have a ‘can do’ attitude and have the knowledge, zest, enthusiasm and confidence to develop this role.
- You like to use the latest techniques and seek challenges and new applications. You thoroughly enjoy coding.
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of web development and the technologies that belongs to it: TypeScript, React, Redux, RxJs and Three.js are all thoroughly familiar to you.
- Experience with data visualization, 3D visualization and graph algorithms.
- You are familiar with and apply UX design principles.
Here's why StackState is a great place to work:
- Awesome team: Our team had accomplished a lot, both at work and in life. We’ll bring out the best in you.
- Knowledge exchange: Expand your knowledge with hackathons, innovation days and a 5K trainingsbudget per year.
- Engineering culture: We are dedicated to growth & happiness. Each engineer has a voice and chance to innovate.
- Paid vacation: Need time off? No problem, we encourage it. 25 days a year.
- Competitive salary: Money isn’t the only motivator for top performers, but it matters, so we’ve got you covered.
- Stocked kitchen: We have free snacks, drinks and fruit and lots of coffee.
A new way of working: we connect dev, ops and businesses through a unified view of the IT landscape and business processes. StackState is founded in 2015 as a spin off from Xebia. StackState is part of Xebia Group with 700+ people worldwide.
Can you reduce the amount of time that’s being wasted on pinpointing where failures originate from? Easily determine which business services are impacted? With StackState, you can. We built the world’s first Algorithmic IT Operations platform that helps enterprises to lower their mean-time-to-repair and eliminate downtime across all layers of the IT landscape.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? StackState ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior front-end developer bij StackState!.