Is your sense of design and usability strong and are you willing to use this quality in the development of state of the art responsive websites and apps? Are you looking for a next step in your career that allows you to strongly develop your skills as a front-ender? Is Drupal your friend and do you want to use this in challenging projects? Apply now at Intrasurance Technology Services and discover the possibilities!
As senior front-end developer Drupal you are responsible for de development of the responsive websites and applications. With the techniques of the front-end discipline, you are going to develop strong solutions in Drupal. In addition, you’ll work on complete website and app design projects in which you stand in close contact with our Marketing Team. Next to that, you are responsible for the integration of our insurance application, which you will adapt to specific costumers. This might include: different flows, design and interaction with the user. You are aware of the latest tools and technologies, and know how to apply them in your job. You’re able to quickly transform ideas into working prototypes. Because of your skills, you’ll be involved in the development of our strategy, where we expect you to generate a relevant and valuable vision on front-end development.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of working experience with Drupal (preferable Drupal 8) and successfully (proven) finished projects;
- You have a bachelor’s degree (hbo or higher) in for example Communication & Multimedia Design;
- You are pragmatic, analytical and have the ambition to constantly develop your knowledge and skills;
- You have a strong sense of design and usability;
- You show initiative, communicate well and are able to coordinate development;
- You’re interested in the latest trends concerning front-end development;
- Knowledge of JSX and/or Sass is a plus.
- A fulltime job with plenty of (creative) freedom and responsibility;
- A young, dynamic and professional team;
- The opportunity to follow relevant training courses;
- Room for career opportunities within the company;
Intrasurance supports real estate and accident insurers by means of innovative technology, data-driven decision making and consumer oriented processes. With our advanced solution we aim to benefit the business processes of our clients, improving and modernizing their organisations. Working at Intrasurance means working in a young and involved team of professionals. We offer our employees the possibility to grow through relevant training and interesting career perspectives.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Intrasurance Technology Services ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Front-end Developer met Drupal ervaring (English).