Do you want to help us build the best people analytics platform? Crunchr is looking for an experienced front-end software engineer to help us continue developing interactive, user-friendly and performant software.
Together with your colleagues, you will make sure our architecture and code evolves as the company and the product’s user base grows. We encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table and expect you to be able to share these effectively. Experience in some of the following technologies or frameworks is recommended (in order of importance):
• Latest Angular frameworks
• HTML5, CSS, Sass
• Jasmine, Selenium
• Cucumber, Gherkin, BDD (or TDD)
• Plotly or D3.js
Besides technical skills we are looking for somebody who is passionate about building products. We are not just building software, but we are making it easier for HR professionals to manage and develop their workforce pro-actively.
You could be the one, if you:
• Have an academic degree in computer science or a related field
• Have 5 - 10 years professional experience in software engineering
• Have deep technical knowledge of web and front-end development
• Are curious, have great communication skills and can lead by example
• Are fluent in English and available for at least 4 days a week
In return, we give you:
• The opportunity to work together with engaged minds that have experienced how Crunchr grew from start-up to scale-up
• Autonomy and choice of tools to do your job well
• A well-connected office in Amsterdam with the flexibility to work remote regularly
• Freedom to bring your innovative ideas and make a real impact
• Competitive compensation and benefits with a focus on ownership and flexibility
Organisations have lots of information about the people working with them: what they do, what they’re good at, how much they get paid and quite often how they feel. Unfortunately, all this information is scattered across the organisation, and not directly available. Crunchr collects all this information, makes sure it is correct and then gives it back to the organisation in a very intuitive software application. To keep up with our growth, we are offering a position in one of our four software development teams full of ambitious people with a variety of backgrounds. We are committed to excellence by continuously developing ourselves and our code. We have a healthy codebase and we always make sure to allocate plenty of time to reducing technical debt. This year, it is one of our goals to boost front-end development productivity by completing the migration to the latest version of Angular. Our back-end is based on Python, we use git for version control and have our own infrastructure that includes automated tests during code reviews (CI), deployment procedures (CD), and nightly test builds.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Crunchr ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior front-end engineer.