Are you a passionate developer with experience in Python and/or Angular, and do you want to work for an ambitious, international and growing organization? Then Crunchr is looking for you!
We are looking for a full-stack developer to help us continue to build both our front-end (Angular(JS), TypeScript, Sass, Plot.ly), backend (Django/Python, SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL). We are a small company meaning that your contributions will have a high impact immediately, with opportunities to contribute and develop your own path in other areas, for example software architecture and operations (ci/cd). Experience with handling data, APIs and software design is preferred. We are looking for the best developers out there, who are curious, take initiative and who are eager to share knowledge and learn from each other.
- Developing excellent, maintainable & testable code.
- Enhancing the performance of others through code reviews and sharing knowledge.
- Technically designing & planning features together with the team.
- Creating and exemplifying technical guidelines for others to follow.
You could be the one, if you:
- Have 5 - 10 years professional experience in software engineering.
- Are curious, creative, have great communication skills and can lead by example.
- Are fluent in English.
- Are available for at least 4 days a week.
- The opportunity to work in an ambitious, international and growing team.
- Autonomy and choice of tools to do your job well.
- Competitive pay.
- A product with a healthy code base.
- The opportunity to grow and help others grow.
- A well-connected office in Amsterdam.
At Crunchr we build a web app that helps large companies to improve business performance through data analytics on talent and organisation. Our cloud solution helps HR and managers to get deep insights on where and how to optimise. Through our intuitive software application, we make data speak in a way that is understandable. We have just entered global strategic alliances, raised capital and are becoming world famous. Our office in Amsterdam is next to Amstel station and home to our international and ambitious team of around 35 people.
We have now been developing and refactoring the Crunchr product for more than 5 years and currently, most of our front-end is built with TypeScript (Angular). The back-end is based on Python (including Django) and we use git for version control. Our cloud infrastructure includes automated tests during code reviews (CI), deployment procedures (CD), and nightly test builds.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Crunchr ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior full-stack developer.