Our team of talented, ambitious engineers work together to solve a variety of complex technical challenges others wouldn’t dare to try. There’s a sense that anything is possible at StackState, no matter what. If you can dream it, at StackState you can build it. Are you ready to join us on our journey?
We are looking for:
- You are intelligent with good technical and analytical skills. HBO/University working and thinking level is required.
- You are able to work in a team with a real start-up mentality.
- Ambition, you dare to take the initiative, have a ‘can do’ attitude and have the knowledge, zest, enthusiasm and confidence to develop this role.
- You like to use the latest techniques and seek challenges and new applications. You thoroughly enjoy coding.
- You love to build great features end to end.
- Comfortable coding in multiple languages like Scala, Java and TypeScript and multiple paradigms like functional reactive, asynchronously, stream based, object oriented, domain- and test driven.
- Deeper knowledge about one of the following: Akka and Akka streams, Graph databases, Hadoop, HBase, distributed computing, machine learning or 3D graphics programming.
Here's why StackState is a great place to work:
- Awesome team: Our team had accomplished a lot, both at work and in life. We’ll bring out the best in you.
- Knowledge exchange: Expand your knowledge with hackathons, innovation days and a 5K trainingsbudget per year.
- Engineering culture: We are dedicated to growth & happiness. Each engineer has a voice and chance to innovate.
- Paid vacation: Need time off? No problem, we encourage it. 25 days a year.
- Competitive salary: Money isn’t the only motivator for top performers, but it matters, so we’ve got you covered.
- Stocked kitchen: We have free snacks, drinks and fruit and lots of coffee.
A new way of working: we connect dev, ops and businesses through a unified view of the IT landscape and business processes. StackState is founded in 2015 as a spin off from Xebia. StackState is part of Xebia Group with 700+ people worldwide.
Can you reduce the amount of time that’s being wasted on pinpointing where failures originate from? Easily determine which business services are impacted? With StackState, you can. We built the world’s first Algorithmic IT Operations platform that helps enterprises to lower their mean-time-to-repair and eliminate downtime across all layers of the IT landscape.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? StackState ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Full-Stack developer bij StackState!.