Would you like to make an impact on eliminating overproduction? And make an impact on waste of resources? Are you an experienced Full Stack developer who wants to be part of a fast growing techcompany?
Join Ziel and you will build modern applications, API’s and integrations in a microservices architecture that will change the way that apparel is designed, made, bought and delivered throughout the world. We are ambitious – expecting that with the right ecosystem, designs can come to market quicker. Creating durable fashionable apparel that was produced more sustainably and more ecofriendly than previously done. Our goal: Always better…
By building reusable, testable components and libraries, you will ensure their future use, making sure that your work is robust, testable and easy to maintain. You will be managing development cycles, maintaining our platform, and keeping customer data secure. You will be integrating the various components in the platform – and releasing the solutions you made – to production with the help of your team members.
What skills and talents I will bring to Ziel
• I am highly skilled in
o Current specifications of EcmaScript, HTML and CSS
• Agile is the only way I work – I find Jira and Confluence easy to use
• Automating tests is when I know we’re done – unit |integration |functional
• BDD is in my DNA
• CI |CD processes and modern build pipelines and tools deliver higher quality
• Cloud native – AWS is where I work, I am experienced with
o API Gateway
o RDS and DocumentDB is a plus
• Design applications by implementing microservices
• Educated – conventionally with BSc or MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Have the right to work in The Netherlands – we are not able to sponsor your visa
What my colleagues, friends and family recognize in me
• I deliver results
• I'm a proactive team player
o a self-starter
o a problem solver
o someone that loves to complete tasks
• can work independently or collaboratively – whatever is needed
• enjoy working within an agile team
• am open-minded and approachable
• have the ability to understand user needs
• think strategically about business opportunities
• enjoy working in a diverse and international setting
What you will do for us
• Stand central within our development team
• Support our stakeholders by understanding what people need and building features and solutions into the Ziel Platform
• Express in data – the people, process and products – we do this in database schemes, APIs and integrations. We will always build what is unique to Ziel – but we will use third-party systems when it is commodity. We innovate
• Make the usability of our system second to none – ease of use, speed, reliability will be central to our solutions
o Reusable backend, front-end components and libraries position us for extending our platform to address an adapting industry
• Get feedback on what works (and what doesn’t) is critical. Creating automated tests will help us continuously improve our code
• Let people know how to use our platform, could be done through gamification, writing documentation, doing video’s – we adapt to the needs of our users
• Continuously improve our code quality within the team (e.g., code reviews, linting, etc)
• Make sure that you get the feedback that you need to be successful – we will establish OKR’s together – so it is clear what is expected of you and team
• Keep your skills sharply honed by ensuring you are getting traning and attending conferences
• Work in an international atmosphere – where you can teach and learn from other cultures
• Provide you with flex-time to get your work done, while managing your personal needs
• Make sure that you have the tools necessary to achieve success
Ziel Inc PBC is a startup company headquartered in Newburgh, New York with its daughter company Ziel NL BV located in Groningen, NL. The core of the technology team is located in Groningen – where we are building and assembling the Ziel Platform; this is our disruptive solution to address the following:
The apparel industry is in need of a paradigm shift. The traditional retail model is slowly unravelling due to a saturated clothing industry that features long lead times, everyday coupons and discounts, and end-of-season write-offs. Our answer: we have created an on-demand business model that significantly reduces this oversupply and waste – benefiting people, profit, and the planet too.
Ziel was founded on the principle of bringing on-demand manufacturing to the apparel industry. Our technology, the Ziel Platform supercharges design, manufacturing, sourcing, and delivery of apparel based on actual consumer demand, reducing the waste, overproduction and pollution of yesteryear. Ziel also supports on-demand apparel manufacturing with its platform, allowing brands and retailer to market-test and produce in limited runs custom collections in a fraction of the time previously available. We have clients now selling on-demand top quality, custom sustainable apparel with no minimum order and delivery in under 10 days.
As we strive to change the industry, we do it by testing the Ziel Platform in our own manufacturing centers. You can trust our solution because we have already taken it to market, learned and adapted – we are ever-improving. We are always learning and pushing the edge of what is needed and possible.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Ziel ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Full Stack Developer.