Are you a programmer who loves to get his hands dirty on an iOS app that implements a lot of complicated business rules to make the user experience as simple as possible? Is your hunger for developing new skills only matched by your desire to spread your knowledge? Then we are looking for you!
Fashion Cloud is a growing company, delivering mobile and web applications for fashion buying. We focus on our mix of strong technical skills with a deep inside understanding of how fashion buying works.
The starting point is a well-maintained app, with some key features missing. You will help improve the code and add features like:
- Scalable synchronization with our backend
- Data mapping algorithm and UI
- Maintain and write test cases for all functionalities
- Professionalize the development further with better tools
- Maintain a high quality architecture and code base.
- Refactor existing implementations to build generic, widely applicable software.
- Make use of our wider ecosystem to increase the possibilities for our users.
- Budget management application
- Help leading the team in Amsterdam, pair up with colleagues to transfer knowledge and create success.
Keywords: Swift and Objective C, MVVM, Fastlane, Github, PromiseKit, Quick, Nimble
- At least 3 years of experience as a Mobile Software Developer
- You have built and maintained an iOS app for several years
- You take pride in delivering work of high quality - While we're at it, we love to see some of your projects!
- You have a Getting Things Done spirit - Regardless whether you use David Allen's technique or your own.
- You take initiative and responsibility - You own the code, it's up to you to improve it.
- You are a definitive team player in the role of a leader - Your special skill is to carry others along by your enthusiasm.
- You carry the Ready-To-Help-Attitude with you – teach your team stuff you know and get taught by them, because it is never too late to learn.
- You speak English fluently.
Why join us?
- Experience the joy of seeing other people (who don't care about IT) smile because of our product
- Develop yourself, both on a technical and a personal level
- Be part of a cool team that works together, teaches each other and helps each other out to book success
- A competitive salary
- A yearly training budget including three days off
Here at Fashion Cloud we want to build the best software possible to be able to support our growing user base. We are delivering mobile and web applications for fashion buying. Our API handles millions of requests per day and serves Terabytes of images and product data. Our code is tested, maintainable and readable. We are a fun international community of engineers that are looking for new inspiring people to join the team and to learn from. We love simple processes that make sense and to work together as a team.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? FASHION CLOUD ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van iOS Developer.