Are you ready to make a huge impact building the next generation of collaborative content development and publishing platforms for the global market? Author-it has partnered with many of the largest high-tech companies, and is poised for growth, innovation, and expansion. We’re looking for truly passionate developers who will strengthen our Dutch-team.
You possess strong analytical, design, problem solving skills, and professional experience with cloud and enterprise applications. You thrive in an active environment requiring collaboration within a multi-disciplinary team, close to the customers we work for. Using your knowledge, experience, and research, you will influence the technologies we use and the way we apply them in solving complex problems at an enterprise scale. We have ambitious goals over the next year, and there is a great deal of opportunity for you to provide innovative solutions, accelerate development, and drive product direction. A successful candidate will have an established background in building production-quality software, a “get things done” attitude, and a desire to continuously improve and take ownership when opportunities arise.
- Solve complex problems with secure, creative, unique, and easy to use solutions.
- Implement new product functionality and enhancements to existing features.
- Collaborate with product managers, operations, and other engineers across our offices in the Netherlands, New Zealand and the US to define the user experience and technical architecture.
- Suggest improvements to design, development, and quality processes.
- Participate in Scrum activities such as sprint planning, stand-ups, and backlog grooming.
- Foster a team-first attitude, camaraderie, and technical growth with other staff.
- Experience building secure, customer-facing web APIs.
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Experience with XML, XSLT, HTML+CSS
- Experience with automated build, deploy, and CI/CD tools and version control systems.
- Familiarity with some AWS platform technologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Competitive salary
- Travel allowance
- Retirement plan
- Training budget
- Stock Options
- 24 holidays
- Possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work partly from home
- International working environment
Author-it Software Corporation (ASC) is a world leader in component authoring solutions. They enable the efficient authoring, sharing and reuse of information across a number of content types.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Author-it Software Corporation ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior .NET Developer at Author-IT.