Do you love coding and do you want to change the world of transportation forever by applying smart IoT? Apply now as Node.js Developer and help us succeed!
We are ViriCiti and our mission is to make the world transition to electric transport. We have built a cloud-based energy management system that mitigates the downsides of using batteries and optimizes electric operations. For this, we use the newest web technologies like Node.js, React.js and methodologies like machine learning and fast data. We’re continuously developing new features for our customers. The challenge lies in efficiently scaling up while maintaining a distributed framework of microservices. We keep exploring new web technologies and improving our system and we would like you to participate as Node.js Developer.
You’ll be a part of a dedicated team of back- and front-end developers and you’ll get a lot of freedom to explore new technologies. Your opinion and view on how to handle things best are much appreciated. And it is important that you’re capable of creating an effective and high-quality codebase.
- Smart, energetic and a team player
- Autonomous, creative and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills in English
- At least 3 years relevant experience with Node.js, Microservices, Websockets, HTTP2, and REST
- Interested in Big Data, Scalability, Continuous Integration and Delivery, and Internet of Things
- Fun working environment within a great team and a lot of freedom
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Discount on a gym subscription
- Daily varied team lunches
- Team weekends
- Foosball and ping pong competitions … and a ball pit!
We started our adventure 6 years ago by building an efficient and scalable platform based on Node.js. Our platform provides data-insights that operators use to extend the range of their vehicles, eliminate emissions and optimize electric operations. Since then, we have grown into the market leader in the US and Europe and have landed large projects all around the globe! Our ambition is high but the atmosphere in our team is informal and relaxed. We work hard and play hard. And we not only like to play games to set our minds off things but also to go for drinks on Friday to share successes and other stories. In our team of various nationalities, we make sure everybody feels at home at our office in Amsterdam.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? ViriCiti ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Node.js developer at ViriCiti!.