Do you get enthusiastic about demanding business processes and do you like to look for creative solutions to new challenges? Then you would be a great addition to our team as a software developer, come join msg life Benelux!
- Agile Java development in a modern JEE architecture using the latest technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Maven and JBoss)
- Develop modern software applications, with a focus on GUI (ergonomics), databases (performance) and computing centres (operations)
- Specification analysis, conceptual work and implementation of innovative software components, modules and functions
- Project development and programming of software solutions, taking particular account of specific client requirements and functionalities; accompany the development process through to test and acceptance, including workshops and customer presentations
- Use your knowledge of the methods and techniques of process and data modelling, as well as an object-oriented programming language, e.g. Java JEE or C++
- Answering complex, interdisciplinary questions in the fields of software architecture, data modelling and databases, data analysis, data mining, business intelligence and related areas
- Digital transformation of life insurance business models with the help of big data and data analytics
- Development work on model-based interfaces, plausibilities, business logic, interfaces and batch programs
- Leading projects and sub-projects
- Quality assurance and documentation
Software development at msg life
- Platform-independent, flexible design of business processes and access channels, high performance even with large user volumes, flexible scalability – that is what makes our software stand out. Our current challenges include topics such as digital transformation, optimisation of the customer experience and app development
- We live to innovate – come and join us to develop our modern architecture for the future and help to set the software standards for the insurance market
- Professional project management and precisely calibrated processes for developing our software – we have decades of experience in these areas. Become part of our team and benefit from our experience and expertise
- You enjoy new technologies but are not yet an expert in every subject – we will support you as you continuously expand your professional expertise and interests; please feel free to apply even if you do not have an excellent command of all the technologies mentioned
- Our onboarding programme covers several days in your first year and will get you up to speed at msg life. A colleague from your department will act as your personal coach and is available to you for any kind of questions during your onboarding period. In general, colleagues will be happy to assist you with their advice.
- Practical experience in an object-oriented programming language and software platform
- Ideally a university degree in computer science, IT for business or a similar qualification
- Depending on the specific position, some experience of agile software development and/or other IT procedural models and experience of project work
- Knowledge of software architectures, data modelling and databases
- Interest in actuarial and quantitative financial topics
- You enjoy conceptual work and solving complex problems
- You like working in a team and have a good knowledge of English
- We offer freedom in the work place and you may use this openness responsibly. You contribute what is in your head – we look forward to your ideas, your expertise and your experience. We work in teams in order for you to develop your own strengths in challenging tasks and projects.
- You enjoy getting to grips with new technologies, but are not yet an expert in all areas – we will help you continue to expand your specific areas of expertise and interests; feel free to apply even if you do not yet have an excellent command of all the technologies mentioned.
- We will help you get off to a great start at msg life with a multi-day onboarding programme in your first year. You will also be assigned a mentor from within your division, to whom you can turn with any questions you may have during your induction.
You can look forward to a responsible position in a dynamic, growth-oriented and reliable working environment characterised by flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, short communication channels and attractive prospects. We will reward your performance as an individual and encourage you to engage in continuous professional education and training.
We offer our clients a broad portfolio of standard software, cloud solutions and consultancy. Our software solutions helps insurance experts in more than 30 countries to effectively manage their customers’ policies every day. We are looking for people who enjoy agile software development, love professional challenges and like to work in a team.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? msg life Benelux ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Software developer at msg life Benelux.