Are you a programmer who loves to get his hands dirty? Is your hunger for developing new skills only matched by your desire to spread your knowledge? Then we are looking for you!
Why join us?
- Experience the joy of seeing other people (who don't care about IT) smile because of our product
- Develop yourself, both on a technical and a personal level
- Be part of a cool team that works together, teaches each other and helps each other out to book success
- A competitive salary
- A yearly training budget including three days off
What will you be working on?
Implementation of a complete backend, with challenges like:
- Synchronization with our app
- Input from and output to our customer's software partners
- Data mapping algorithms
- Maintain and write test cases for all functionalities
- Professionalize the development further with better tools
Keywords: Python, Django, REST APIs, Ansible, Vagrant, Amazon AWS, RabbitMQ, Github
Who should you be?
The perfect Nyon programmer scores points with a handful (or more) of these qualities:
- You take pride in delivering work of high quality - While we're at it, we love to see some of your projects!
- You have a Getting Things Done spirit - Regardless whether you use David Allen's technique or your own
- You take initiative and responsibility - You own the code, it's up to you to improve it
- You have experience with automatic software testing - We don't want to waste our time pushing buttons like a monkey
- You are a definitive team player - You are awarded a silver medal in speaking and a
goldenmedal in listening
- You have at least 5 years experience in software engineering
A great salary from € 45.000.
Fashion Cloud is delivering mobile- and web applications for fashion buying. We focus on our mix of strong technical skills with a deep inside understanding of how fashion buying works.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? FASHION CLOUD ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Python Developer | Fashion Cloud.