Smart, enthusiastic and skilled C++/Python developer with a talent for simplicity and the drive to get things done.
In this role we are looking for:
Smart, enthusiastic and skilled C++/Python developer with a talent for simplicity and the drive to get things done. Together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled people you will be required to perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in Europe.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Understanding, designing and implementing algorithms and strategies in close collaboration with Trading and Research;
• Working closely with Trading, Research and MidOffice to automate and optimize their workflows, making sure that ‘the business’ runs as effectively and efficiently as possible;
• Various operational aspects, such as system deployment, monitoring and tweaking; in general making sure the trading systems are running as smooth, reliable and as fast as possible, always;
• Your own code and the quality thereof, taking on full responsibility and accountability for your contributions.
In this role you will be offered:
• A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company;
• The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion;
• A very exciting and dynamic work environment;
• An opportunity to learn from the best in the field;
• A base Salary of 80k and a variable pay plus excellent prospects;
• For people coming from abroad we provide housing during the first three months;
• Expat service available for people coming from abroad;
• Lunches and dinner during work hours;
• In house gym available.
Da Vinci is a privately-funded company that is owned and managed by professionals who have set high standards around trading, technology and company culture.
Da Vinci is the brainchild of David, Vidit and Jiteshu. After a long career in trading, they decided to start on their own. Founded in 2015, Da Vinci is focused on trading derivatives on multiple exchanges across the globe. The company is based in Amsterdam as it has historically been a central place for trading, with the world’s first stock market established here in 1602 and the European Options Exchange in 1978. Also many electronic trading companies have their base in Amsterdam, which creates a perfect infrastructure and workforce availabilities. Next to that it is, while being affordable, a pleasant city to live in. This makes it the perfect place for Da Vinci to start and thrive.
We aim to create the best proprietary trading house in the world. We like to work with smart, talented and passionate people from all around the world. Our philosophy towards work is best captured by the saying:
“Be good, work hard and
great things will happen”
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Da Vinci Derivatives BV ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Developer.