Metrohm Autolab (Utrecht, The Netherlands), a fully owned subsidiary of Metrohm Group, is a leading supplier of analytical and scientific instrumentation for electrochemistry in laboratories worldwide. Due to the growing focus on our branch of business within the Group we are looking for a Software Engineer (40 hours per week) With the objective to enthusiastically contribute to the development of our scientific research software and instruments.
- With your knowledge of high tech software, you develop and maintain software applications for technical scientific research and embedded software for instruments used by this research.
- You develop highly flexible scientific software used in high tech R&D laboratories all over the world.
- You are collaborating with architects, hardware engineers and software engineers in one of our multidisciplinary SCRUM teams.
- You are a motivated software developer (Bachelor level or above) with good analytic and self-learning skills.
- You have a great deal of creativity and responsibility, and good knowledge of object-oriented design, programming with C#, .Net. It is an advantage if you have knowledge of WPF/MVVM, C++ and C, as well as experience with TFS. You must have experience in maintaining Windows applications.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing new solutions is key for you.
- You easily adopt new technologies and methods and are able to apply these effectively.
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the English language is necessary.
- Some keywords on tooling, techniques and methodologies we use: Embedded Linux, ARM, FPGA, Softcore, SignalR, Realtime, SOLID, SCRUM.
Metrohm Group (www.metrohm.com) is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. The market segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel, polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing, environmental, food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic customers. Today, the Metrohm Group is a company of 2000+ employees present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis and research. Our market application segments include energy generation and storage, corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating, environmental and trace analysis.
Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of the AUTOLAB portfolio world-wide.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Metrohm Autolab ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Software Engineer (40 hours per week).