Be Informed is looking for a Software Solution Architect to join the Product Development team based in Apeldoorn (NL). This professional software development team is responsible for delivering high quality, innovative software based upon Java, Eclipse and OSGi.
As a Software Solution Architect you are part of a multidisciplinary Scrum team and will be involved in all aspects of software development. In this challenging, professional and informal working environment you have plenty of room to grow professionally.
Knowledge & expertise
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Proven experience (at least one year) with Java
- Knowledge of middleware (application servers, databases, cms/dms, esb, internet security), open source and/or commercial is a plus
- Experience with Test Driven Development is a plus
- Ability to communicate in Dutch and English
- Analytical and abstract thinking
- Problem analysis & creative solutions
- Quality orientation
Attitude and behavior
- Team player
- You will work in Apeldoorn
- Competitive salary
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Collective pension plan
- Extensive training budget
Be Informed was established in 2006. The founders recognized that many organizations are inefficient, lack quality, don’t serve customers well, don’t comply with regulations and have to carry out work that simply is no fun. Enough ground to automate the more complex tasks and leave repetition to the robots. In particular, the financial, logistics and public sector have been given much attention.
Over the years Be Informed has evolved into a digital transformation agency. Nowadays our platform lays the foundation for any agile development involving automation, (complex) data and multiple (legacy) systems.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Be Informed B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Software Solution Architect.