Do you love to help fellow engineers with technical questions and challenges? Are you going that extra mile to deliver a good service to our clients?
We provide them with real-time data solutions. And we provide the tools and services to to
administer their business data streams easily and reliably. Customers love us because we make
their real-time data dreams come true.
We are looking for engineers to help us on our mission. You recognize yourself in the following:
- You enjoy diagnosing and troubleshooting technical problems by getting to the root of the issue
- Your written skills are excellent, with a confident and professional, yet open tone, just as able to communicate what you do know, as well as what you don’t know.
- You like improving existing procedures and are not afraid to take responsibility for updating documentation and devising new support processes
You will help our client through phone, email or chat to help them diagnose and troubleshoot
their issues in a timely fashion. You’ll prioritize and manage these issues through a ticket
system, ensuring that all issues are properly logged. By asking targeted questions, referring to
our internal knowledgebase and external resources, you’ll provide our customers accurate tech
solutions, or properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software
In addition to providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers, you will follow up to ensure
our IT solution is fully functional for them after troubleshooting, document new-gained technical
knowledge in the form of notes and manuals and in general maintain good relationships with
- Well-skilled in English, both written and verbally
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Good general understanding of computer systems
- Experience with MacOS, Linux and Windows environments
- Familiarity with ticketing software (Eg. Jira, ServiceNOW)
- Basic programming knowledge
- Good prioritisation skills
- Written and verbal Dutch skills
What we offer
- A salary suitable for someone with your knowledge and expertise
- A brand new MacBook
- Pension plan paid by the company
- Cool office in the heart of Utrecht, right next to Utrecht Centraal
- NS Business Card
- Making a difference for top tier customers
- Being part of a diverse, international team, that’s fun-loving, yet passionate about their work
- A lot of fun during office hours ( PS4 ) and outside office hours ( company outings)
- A company that you can help build from the ground up
We are Axual, a fresh startup on a mission. A mission to unleash the power of information within large organizations, in real-time. We enable them to respond instantly to their customers’ ever-changing needs.
Wij zijn Axual, een jonge en frisse startup met een missie: de kracht van waardevolle informatie in organisaties ontketenen, in real time. We stellen klanten in staat om directer en sneller op wensen van hun klanten in te spelen.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Axual ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Support Engineer bij Axual.