Are you a System Administrator who can take responsibility? Are you creative and resourceful? Apply for this position!
The system administrator independently carries out and manages the network, applications and the physical workspace. He/she is responsible for the adequate functioning of all workspace components and supports users in their daily work. The system administrator ensures the optimal functioning of the existing infrastructure and the implementation of new systems both locally and remote. There is also plenty of space for own ideas and initiatives.
What are your tasks:
- IT infrastructure management, security, backup and service monitoring;
- Tech support (Software and Hardware);
- Manage cloud services (Office 365, AWS, Afas etc);
- Maintain online/IT Products (GeoAccess, Tile Server);
- Deploy and maintain back-ends of API/APPS;
- Connect GeoJunxion’s APIs to marketplaces, e.g. Azure, AWS, SAP Esri etc.
- Enthusiasm about different ICT solutions and curiosity about new opportunities;
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Experience with at least Linux and Windows is a must;
- Script languages and deployment tools;
- Network topology and services (DNS, Firewall etc.);
- PostgreSQL, experience with other database systems is an advantage;
- Both technical and communicative skills;
- Mastery of Dutch and English, spoken and written.
- Room to realize your talents and ambitions;
- Good salary, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- 30 Vacation days;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Educational and challenging projects;
- Great working atmosphere;
- 50/50 retirement plan;
- Travel allowance.
GeoJunxion provides worldwide digital maps and location-based services. The company focuses on automatic and real time map updates to add location intelligence to improve business processes through the GeoJunxion LBS Platform, proprietary digital maps and MapFusion.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? GeoJunxion B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van System Administrator.