Do you want to develop innovative services for the marine and energy industries? Do you want to improve safety, reliability and efficiency of vessels and power plants? If so this position at Wärtsilä might be the next step in your career.
Together with one of our scrum teams of developers, testers and data scientists, you will work on the development of software which will be used for predictive maintenance and performance optimization of our customers’ assets. Your focus areas will be the further development of our current data analysis pipeline that allows our equipment experts to effectively use the data of hundreds of ocean-going vessels and power plants to provide insights toward our customers.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- You define test strategy for testing our front- and back-end components.
- Align test efforts with other test automation engineers across all development teams.
- Ensure tests keep running continuously in our CI environment (Bamboo).
- Actively collaborate with the Product Owner and review new stories/requirements.
- Identify the test scenarios, write test cases and execute those.
- Be part of the cross-disciplinary development team and work together towards a shared goal.
- You inspire developers with regards to testing.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in the area of Computer Science or at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- You have a strong technical profile and are very comfortable with writing and reading code.
- Experience with automated testing on all levels.
- Ability to setup and maintain a test automation framework that runs in a continuous integration environment.
- Certified in ISTQB or TMAP.
- You have experience in Java (Spring Boot and Maven is a plus).
- Experience with Linux and familiar with Shell scripting
- Experience with Selenium for testing UI web applications
- You can communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
We offer an excellent salary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance, with lots of holidays. We foster openness, respect and trust. The team in Drunen fosters an inclusive high-performance culture that people enjoy working in.
Employees are encouraged to develop themselves further by on-the-job learning, in- and external trainings, and mentoring- and coaching programs. We provide opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Wartsila Netherlands B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Test Automation Engineer.