As a leading SaaS company, we are strengthening and expanding our product design and development team. Do you want to be inspired and take your UX design practice to the next level? Do you like to work in a team with talented people? Are you creative in solving complex problems while bringing your colleagues to a higher level? Are you ready to be challenged, and challenge us? If so, we want to get in touch with you.
Our software platform is used by large, global organizations, like Intel, Schaeffler Technologies, Shell, Emirates, Dutch Tax Authority and the British Ministry of Defense. They use our software to make better and faster business change decisions. This is of essential importance in a world that requires continuous change. What we do in BiZZdesign has a global impact.
Some dynamics of the environment our platform operates in:
- High level of complexity; multi-dimensional models
- Lots of data, many users
- Graph data exploration and analysis
- Advanced analytics and data visualizations
- Global (SaaS) usage; security, access control
- AI driven insights; decision support
- User journeys; business friendly UX
Join an exciting and challenging product journey at BiZZdesign! Our product is expanding its footprint, transforming into a multisided platform that brings together different types of endusers. From a design perspective, this means continuous design and development of elegant and coherent user experiences. We do this in close collaboration with our customers, understanding their challenges and researching their needs. Your design work and leadership will be front and center in our product development process. In your daily work as a BiZZdesign UX designer, you will work with our customers, consultants, product managers and software development teams to realize new user experiences thatembody our product vision and strategy. You may have the ambition to move into a leadership role in the future; as a fast-growing company, BiZZdesign provides options for growth.
At BiZZdesign, we have a growing and maturing Product Design discipline. In this context, we are looking for specific qualities to fulfill the UX Designer role:
Your talents and experience
• 5+ years working experience in UI/UX design, demonstrating excellent communication and team player skills as part of a cross-functional team of designers, software engineers and a product owner / product management team.
• You have experience designing complex features and interactions in a software platform facilitating multiple user types. Experience in the enterprise (cloud) software space can be considered a substantial advantage over other candidates.
• Preferably you have a background in Product Design, UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design or similar.
• High proficiency in Design and Prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch).
• Knowledge in Data Visualizations and Business Analytics will be considered a plus.
• Proficient in the English language.
• We expect you to live in (or move to) the Netherlands, capable and willing to regularly work with your team in our Enschede office (combined with flexible work from home). When applying, it will be highly appreciated when you share your portfolio with us.
People that work for us, want to work for us. They like the continuous challenge, the smart and passionate colleagues, and the exciting journey BiZZdesign is on while we expand globally. So, the core of our offer is about being part of this journey: the challenge and fun. Your passion and hard work will be rewarded with a good package, flexible work hours and a lot of opportunities for training and education.
Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture, BiZZdesign is a privately held full-service software company. Through our HoriZZon software platform, domain expertise and customer success focus, BiZZdesign enables organizations successfully navigate digital and strategic transformation and bring transparency and control to increasingly complex enterprise ecosystems.
Founded in 2000 in the Netherlands as the commercial spin-off of an R&D institute closely connected to Twente University, BiZZdesign has built an impressive international presence across North America and EMEA, including customer ranging from the Dutch Tax Authority and the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) to JP Morgan, Schaeffler Technologies, Shell, Emirates and Ameren.
As successful “scale up” company with strong Dutch roots and a diverse and geographically dispersed international workforce, we have a down-to-earth “roll up your sleeves and get things done” culture with a flexible, high personal impact work environment defined by high integrity, low-ego problem solving and effective teamwork.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? BiZZdesign ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van UX Designer - SaaS.