Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the position of Business Controller? A Social, Hands-on, Innovative, Team member? Continue reading, because you might want to consider a next career step at 2theloo.
As a Business controller you will keep yourself more than busy on a daily basis with:
• Setting-up the fiscal structure of the organization in close cooperation with the Financial Director.
• Setting-up and guarding the financial targets, KPI’s and budgets per site together with the Finanacial Director.
• Collaborating with the Financial Director in order to set up the financial department based on efficiency and automatization.
• Preparing and sharing the monthly and yearly reports and statements (internal and external), ensuring the integrity of the figures and the correct interpretation.
• Drafting and monitoring the Capex business cases in collaboration with the Financial Director and Business Development Director.
• Setting-up the structure of international payments and bank accounts.
• Guaranteeing financial compliance for the overall organization of 2theloo.
• Somewhere in your closet you own a paper saying: Bachelor/Master degree.
• You have gained experience in a similar function in the past 5 years.
• Knowledge of international taxation and accounting is what you have gained through the years.
• You have your stuff organised and can adjust easily when necessary.
• Accurate, analytical and stress resistant are your middle names.
• Face-to-face, phone, mail, whats app – you know how to communicate.
• You and your computer are BFF’s – knowledge of Windows, MS Office and accounting systems (Twinfield).
• You don’t wear a watch – no 9 to 5 mentality.
• When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently – French and/or Spanish would be a plus.
• An once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great concept worldwide.
• An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in.
• A beautiful office located in Amsterdam Nieuw West.
• Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues.
• An organization with a flexible mind set.
There is no place like 2theloo. We provide the ultimate public toilet break experience in an extraordinary way, and the only way to make this happen is with an unique and ambitious team with a playful and entrepreneurial mind-set.
The first 2theloo opened its toilet doors in 2011 in the Kalverstraat, Amsterdam. 2theloo has shown an impressive growth ever since, which resulted in 220 locations in 12 countries today. Our Service Centers are located in Amsterdam, Paris and Barcelona. Our growing team of colleagues give it their all every day with love for the brand and with our promise in mind; to offer the ultimate public toilet break experience! And you can be part of it!
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? 2theloo holding B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Business Controller.