Would you like to make an impact on eliminating overproduction? And make an impact on waste of resources? Are you an experienced CTO who whas experience in managing product and tech teams? Do you want to be part of a fast growing techcompany?
Ziel NL is a social start-up working on a paradigm shift in the apparel industry. By creating a tech platform we are leading the way to a more sustainable chain for the production of clothes. We work in an international setting and are at the start of a dynamic time. Therefore we are looking for a CTO.
You will be responsible for aligning our product and development initiatives with the company strategy. You ensure fast, secure, and future proof development of our platform and set the vision for our technological landscape. As technical leader of the development team you will also make sure that the company’s technological resources are aligned with its business goals. It is expected that you will provide a productive and motivating atmosphere. You will represent the technological part of the company within and outside of the company.
Requirements & qualifications
● BSc or MSc in Computer Science or similar.
● 5+ years of managing product and tech teams, at least at mid management level but preferably in a leadership role.
● In-depth knowledge of software architecture, design and development;
● Proven track record in a rapidly growing, non-corporate environment.
● Excellent leadership and management skills, with a proven ability to build and motivate an international team and to work within a complex, fast-paced business environment.
Tasks & responsibilities
● Setting the technological vision for the company.
● Lead our product architecture and guide direction, to ensure functionality and efficiency.
● Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans to realize rapid and sustainable growth on a global scale.
● Develop and execute our product roadmap, to ensure alignment with our business goals.
● Engage, motivate and lead the product and development team(s).
● Help develop, monitor, manage (annual) IT goals and objectives, budget, and resource plan to assure performance remains on par.
● Ensuring fast and reliable product planning and delivery using the right methodologies and processes.
● Communicate product roadmap to stakeholders/investors and use their feedback to inform and implement necessary improvements/adjustments.
● Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
Nice to have
● Hands-on experience with product management.
● You are proactive, a team player, a self-starter and a problem solver.
● You are a hands-on leader with a strong technical background.
● You are a good communicator, open-minded and approachable.
● You have the ability to understand business needs and think strategically about architecture and technology.
- Excellent benefits
- Plenty of room for personal development and personal ideas
- A fast-paced and great work environment with passionate and experienced people
The apparel industry is in need of a paradigm shift. The traditional retail model is slowly dissolving due to a saturated industry, long lead times, high discounts due to the everyday coupon, and high end of season write offs. An on-demand model of business significantly reduces this oversupply and waste to make it more acceptable for people, profit, and the planet.
Ziel was founded on the principle of bringing on-demand manufacturing to the apparel industry. We are building a technology platform to design, produce, and deliver apparel to businesses based on actual consumer demand.
Ziel is an on-demand apparel manufacturing platform that creates custom collections for brands, retailers and talent in a fraction of the time. With our solution, our clients can now sell top quality, custom sustainable apparel with no minimum order and delivery in under 10 days.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Ziel ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Chief Technology Officer (CTO).